Kodi addon for Live TV
There are several addons to choose for live TV, some are supported while others are not supported.

I have tried several ones and all of them don't have any zapping function. I need to stop the channels, go to the other one and press Play. Are there any addon there I can zapp between the channels the same way I can do with my TV?
PseudoTV Live
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Thanks I will try it right away
Octa core box with Kodi = Best
Why does many of the addons don't support zapping? I guess most users would prefer that.

Is it because of coding limit or there are other reasons?
all PVR addons support changing channels without stopping playback.
Not an add-on feature. Goto Settings - PVR & Live TV settings - Playback - and enable "confirm channel switches by pressing OK". I think this is what you are looking for.
Thread moved to add-on support
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-12-30, 15:04)wsnipex Wrote: all PVR addons support changing channels without stopping playback.

Which ones are the PVR addons? How can I find them?
I just tried with stalker and XC addon and still I couldn't zapp. I didn't try yet with the PVR addons.
PVR (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi addon for Live TV0