Raspberry PI 3 + Slackware 14.2 Arm + Kodi
I have installed Slackware 14.2 Arm on my Raspberry PI3 using this:

http://rpi.fatdog.eu/

It installed properly and i have updated the firmware with rpi-update

I have installed all required Kodi deps and I am trying to build this slackbuild on it:

http://slackware.uk/slaxbmc/14.2/sla...xbcrpi23/xbmc/

I changed --with-platform=raspberry-pi to --with-platform=raspberry-pi2
otherwise it wouldn't compile.

However, for some reason the compile keeps on stopping here:

/tmp/xbmc-16.1/xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDPlayer.h:73:3: error: 'OMXClock' does not name a type
OMXClock av_clock; // openmax clock component
^
/tmp/xbmc-16.1/Makefile.include:97: recipe for target 'PlayerCoreFactory.o' failed
make[1]: *** [PlayerCoreFactory.o] Error 1
Makefile:420: recipe for target 'xbmc/cores/playercorefactory/playercorefactory.a' failed
make: *** [xbmc/cores/playercorefactory/playercorefactory.a] Error 2
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs...
There seems to be some kind of confusion regarding OMXClock.h. Can you tell if omxplayer is installed in your system ?
(2017-01-02, 20:57)ubikdood Wrote: There seems to be some kind of confusion regarding OMXClock.h. Can you tell if omxplayer is installed in your system ?
Does it need to be? Isn't it disabled by default?
(2016-12-30, 17:59)tb404 Wrote:
Code:
/tmp/xbmc-16.1/xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDPlayer.h:73:3: error: 'OMXClock' does not name a type
OMXClock av_clock; // openmax clock component
^
I was able to get it to compile on SARPi using:
Code:
./bootstrap

autoreconf -if

SLKCFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -mfpu=neon-vfpv4 -lGLESv2 -mfloat-abi=hard"
SLKINCFLAGS="/opt/vc/include:/opt/vc/include/interface/vcos:/opt/vc/include/interface/vcos/pthreads"

CFLAGS="$SLKCFLAGS" \
CXXFLAGS="$SLKCFLAGS" \
C_INCLUDE_PATH="$SLKINCFLAGS" \
./configure --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var --sysconfdir=/etc --mandir=/usr/man --infodir=/usr/info --with-platform=raspberry-pi2 --enable-gles --disable-x11  --disable-joystick --disable-vdpau --disable-vaapi --disable-gl --enable-alsa --enable-pulse --build=armv7l-slackware-linux --with-ffmpeg=shared --enable-player=omxplayer

make -j4
I tried CMake with the newly-released 17.0 (Krypton). I build it with no problems with:
Code:
mkdir kodi-build && cd kodi-build
cmake ../xbmc-17.0-Krypton/project/cmake/   -DENABLE_OPENGL=OFF -DENABLE_X11=OFF -DENABLE_VAAPI=OFF -DENABLE_VDPAU=OFF -DENABLE_SDL=OFF
make VERBOSE=1 -j4
(4 = # core on the Pi.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Raspberry PI 3 + Slackware 14.2 Arm + Kodi0