Win Problem with remote mapping
Maybe someone can help me, I hope this is the right place to post.  My harmony remote currently is mapped that short press is media center pc ok and long press is media center ok.  When I'm on the main movie screen or the preview screen or whatever it is called where it is showing recently added movies etc.  If I hold the button down, it pops up information and other options, if I just press the button quick, it plays the movie.  I am trying to replicate this as the button is acting funky.  I programed another button with long press okay and all it does it just play the movie.  I programmed another one with right click as I thought that would be the right command and that works in the actual movie list but on the main screen when I hit the right click button, it jumps to another movie.  Does anyone know the correct mapping?
Further, I tried with my other Harmony remote that I never use and apparently its not the button as much as its just being funky, it will work once in awhile and other times just goes right in the the movie.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3147225

if you are using cec it makes more sense that it doesnt work, thats not possible over cec
No I'm not, the remote always worked fine. I did some digging and found that C appears to work for the menu so I mapped C as the long press key instead of OK and now it works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with remote mapping0