v16 Music - not show the contents of the CDs
I used XBMC and Kodi to rip music from CDs and convert flac. In version 16.1 in the Music tab, the program does not show the contents of the disk and it can not be converted. The window with the contents of the disk is empty, if there is no disk. What should be changed in the settings.
When you load the CD you should get a CDDB dialog selection box asking you to confirm what CD you've loaded, should give a list of most probably matches, then Play Disc should appear on Menu (if using Confluence).

If you want to rip in settings you need to make sure in Music -> Audio CD's:

"Audio CD insert action" is set to "rip"
"Load audio CD information from online service" is enabled
"Saved music folder" is set to location you wish to rip to.
"Encoder" is set to "flac audio encoder"
When "Audio CD insert action" is set to "rip" CD is ripped automatically but still can not see the contents of the disc. Tab Music-> Library> Files see the disk of the CD (E: (Audio CD)), but when you select displays empty content (..)
That's correct, go to Current Playlist to see contents, not sure if the non-display of tracks under the file location is a bug, but it's like that for a while.
Thank you for your answer
In previous versions Kodi in Music tab I could choose CD and see its content and after that I could decide whether to rip music tracks or not. Now there is no such possibility.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music - not show the contents of the CDs0