v17 Studio Icons - White
Receiving an error attempting to install available update to this add-on. (See image)

Portion of Log

This copy of Krypton was installed from the Windows Store. I'm not sure that the user files are still in the same location that the add-on is trying to update.

Then again, it could be a permission issue on the Temp directory that is included in the log.

I'm pretty new at this. If you need more documentation, please let me know.

Thank you.
Had another report about this. It has to do with your username in Windows that might have a non standard character?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Btw please create a trac.kodi.tv ticket for this
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2016-12-31, 16:25)Martijn Wrote: Had another report about this. It has to do with your username in Windows that might have a non standard character?

That could be. My windows username is an email address. However, the user directory is just a portion of the email address, i.e., "C:\Users\macmo\et cetera"

I have opened a bug report.

Thanks for the response. Love all of the work that you and others have put into Kodi.
I am getting error message when trying to update Studio Icons - White (v 0.0.10).  I can't seem to find any older versions to test.  Using Rapier Skin 10.05.14.  Krypton 17.6. Windows 10 Home.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Studio Icons - White0