UPnP Remote Media Source no longer works in v17.0
I installed the latest nightly (18.0-ALPHA1, Git: 20180304) on my Windows 10 Desktop today and Kodi no longer detects my remote UPnP server. If I add the correct UPnP path manually, it will not accept it saying the server is not connected. If I drop back to Kodi version 16.1, the UPnP server is detected (using the browse feature) and it works perfectly. 

Note: my logs posted above are no longer available. Ubuntu Pastebin must have removed them
Hi,

The same here. Kodi 17.4 was working fine. I upgraded to 17.6 and it does not work anymore.

I am using Windows 7 64 bit as server and Shield as client.

Things I have tried:
- Change from Blocked to Allowed in Streaming Options in Windows 7 Control Panel.
- Disable Symantec Firewall (not using Windows Firewall).

I think it must be something related to Windows because it is working in Linux (Ubuntu 16).

Any ideas??

Thank you in advance!!
@bluribb I think you should file a bug report (see link at top of forum page). As your logs seem to have expired you will have to regenerate.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2018-03-07, 22:30)nickr Wrote: @bluribb I think you should file a bug report (see link at top of forum page). As your logs seem to have expired you will have to regenerate.
 Thanks. I just did that.

https://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/17797#ticket
Sorry to bump this thread but it's been nearly 2 years since I first posted this issue and 9 months since I filed a bug report. Is there no-one that could look at my logs to see what the problem is ?

Kodi 18.0-RC2 still has the problem

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UPnP Remote Media Source no longer works in v17.000