NextPVR PVR Client Addon Could Not Be Loaded Error Msg
I tried to delete the Kodi from AppleTV, reinstalled it, started fresh, and tried to configure PVR - but still received the same error. By the way, even after deleting the app and reinstalling, kodi logs were still having all the history from the old install. And I couldn't find a way to delete the old logs. I switched back to the previous version and everything seems to be working fine. 

kodi-20180227-4a25e62-yab-tvos.deb ==> This one has the problem
kodi-20180225-4c5d6f9-yab-tvos.deb ==> This one works perfectly fine (older version)
Do not know if there is an answer to this, but I just moved from linux to windows, clean install.  Only installed IPTVSimple and NextPvr and it just crashes.  I'm  sure that I have something set incorrectly, but I don't know what.  Everything is on the same machine.

log file
(2021-05-04, 21:18)freisgd Wrote: Do not know if there is an answer to this, but I just moved from linux to windows, clean install.  Only installed IPTVSimple and NextPvr and it just crashes.  I'm  sure that I have something set incorrectly, but I don't know what.  Everything is on the same machine.

log file
Sorry saw the warning of where to put log files after I submitted.

kodi log files
NextPVR needs a backend server and none where found during network discovery during installation

2021-05-04 15:00:12.618 T:6876 INFO <general>: AddOnLog: pvr.nextpvr: No running server found expect a failed install

Can you provide more information on your environment?

Martin
(2021-05-04, 21:29)emveepee Wrote: NextPVR needs a backend server and none where found during network discovery during installation

2021-05-04 15:00:12.618 T:6876 INFO <general>: AddOnLog: pvr.nextpvr: No running server found expect a failed install

Can you provide more information on your environment?

Martin

Intel® Core™ i5-6500T CPU @ 2.50GHz   2.50 GHz
8 G RAM
Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.964
Intel® HD Graphics 530
1 Internal HDD
WD Duo Book 9TB usable space in RAID 1
I am running VPN software, qbittorrent, sonarr, sabnzbd, and that's it.

Kodi only has 2 add-ons : IPTVSimple and NextPvr.

Hope that is what you are looking for. :-)
I meant where is NextPVR running.  If it is running on the same PC as Kodi your VPN might be interfering with 127.0.0.1

Martin
(2021-05-04, 22:25)emveepee Wrote: I meant where is NextPVR running.  If it is running on the same PC as Kodi your VPN might be interfering with 127.0.0.1

Martin

Yes everything is running on the same machine. Sorry, thought I had put that in one of my posts.
Ok, you need to confirm the NextPVR server is running in Windows services and see if you can connect to http://127.0.0.1:8866/ with the web browser.   If you can I still suspect the VPN.

Martin
(2021-05-04, 23:45)emveepee Wrote: Ok, you need to confirm the NextPVR server is running in Windows services and see if you can connect to http://127.0.0.1:8866/ with the web browser.   If you can I still suspect the VPN.

Martin

Apparently it is NOT running as a service!  Must have missed a step in the instructions, do not remember anywhere where I had to set this up in Windows.
If you installed it with the installer NextPVR creates the service and it should stay running you shouldn't have had to do anything else.  If you got to the web configuration step that should be working.

I'd try rerunning the installer.

Martin
(2021-05-04, 21:18)freisgd Wrote: Only installed IPTVSimple and NextPvr and it just crashes
Sorry to butt in, but I am not convinced the member has installed NextPVR backend as he keeps referring to the add-on. You need to install NextPVR software, outside of Kodi... https://nextpvr.com/
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-05-05, 00:55)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-05-04, 21:18)freisgd Wrote: Only installed IPTVSimple and NextPvr and it just crashes
Sorry to butt in, but I am not convinced the member has installed NextPVR backend as he keeps referring to the add-on. You need to install NextPVR software, outside of Kodi... https://nextpvr.com/

You are completely right.  I did not install anything outside of Kodi.  I'm going to do that today.  :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NextPVR PVR Client Addon Could Not Be Loaded Error Msg0