Release RSI.ch play addon
Kodi RSI.CH play addon

Info
A kodi plugin to watch live channels and program broadcast from the swiss tv channels.

Warning
Most content isn't geoblocked but some (live tv and some program) is so not everything is usable outside Switzerland

Features
  • Watch RSI live channels
  • Watch videos by program
  • Watch video by category
  • Watch video by date
  • Watch RSI suggested videos

Changelog
Code:
First release

Latest release
The addon will be available on the Kodi official repo soon
Manual install: plugin.video.rsich-1.0.0
Require: script.module.phate89 v1.0.1

Source code
Github

Thanks
To RSI.ch for provinding the content and the api!

Issues
If you find some issue please post here or in the github issue page with a debug log and all the steps to reproduce the issue

Support
If you would like contribute to the projects, feel free to do: fork, pull-request, issues, etc... They're higly welcome
Instead if you would like offer me a coffee or beer: Donate with PayPal
Is this streams of premium content?

Sent from my iPhone
what do you mean?
The addon is now on the official repo
(2017-01-04, 19:09)jouster Wrote: Is this streams of premium content?

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)

No..rsi.ch is the national swiss tv and it's free.. Some content might be geoblocked and available from switzerland only. From italy I can't access to live channels but I can watch most programs
first of all thank you,
I recently came back to the xbmc now kodi world and beeing swiss I was looking for addons like this and wow it is already here!

for what I've seen it works very well and is very stable great job!

now coming to suggestions:
-for many daily/weekly programs i think it could help quite a lot visualising also the date of the event (such Falo of a certain date, telegiornale of a certain time,...)
-how about adding also the radio channels?

I know this is about rsi play but would be even grater if it would be possible to watch also the rsi "live" part,
and with that i mean in particular sports events that are broadcasted live but visible only on the web on live.rsi.ch
but also other events showed on rsi.ch/live-streaming
actually i think this is really something everybody would love to see on TV with kodi
what do you think?

thanks again for the great work
(2017-01-29, 23:04)oxyoxy Wrote: first of all thank you,
I recently came back to the xbmc now kodi world and beeing swiss I was looking for addons like this and wow it is already here!

for what I've seen it works very well and is very stable great job!

now coming to suggestions:
-for many daily/weekly programs i think it could help quite a lot visualising also the date of the event (such Falo of a certain date, telegiornale of a certain time,...)
-how about adding also the radio channels?

I know this is about rsi play but would be even grater if it would be possible to watch also the rsi "live" part,
and with that i mean in particular sports events that are broadcasted live but visible only on the web on live.rsi.ch
but also other events showed on rsi.ch/live-streaming
actually i think this is really something everybody would love to see on TV with kodi
what do you think?

thanks again for the great work
The radio part is something I want to implement for the future so I'll do it when I find time..
The date is a good suggestion.. I'll see if I find a good place.
About live streams it will be hard because I'm Italian and live events are almost for sure geoblocked.. to implement live TV I had to take a Swiss VPN to go around that.. we'll see
I have installed on my OSMC about two hours ago.......... i live in italy and the two live channels it's not works and i thinks it's geoblocked. Yeah... we can use a VPN Swiss... or it's possible to use a Swiss Proxy (if exist) ?
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
(2017-03-15, 03:47)DjDiabolik Wrote: I have installed on my OSMC about two hours ago.......... i live in italy and the two live channels it's not works and i thinks it's geoblocked. Yeah... we can use a VPN Swiss... or it's possible to use a Swiss Proxy (if exist) ?

I'm Italian too and to create this add-on I had to use a Swiss VPN.. no way to avoid it..
^^ I know you are italian... but this is a english forum and tryed to write in english Smile

Sorry my "niubbaggine" ( Smile ) but a VPN it's not same things of a proxy right ? Using google i have found some possibly free swiss proxy... and i know it's possible to applicate this proxy on kodi but if this proxy have a low speed i thinks it's not possibly to obtain a good streaming. At this point using a pay VPN it's the right decision Smile
Not so obvious for a Swiss addon.. Wink
I tried free proxy but it didn't work..You can try them setting it in Kodi.. maybe you have more luck than me.. I had to use a 6 hour free trial of a Swiss VPN to create the streaming part (also some TV show is geoblocked)
mmmmmmmmmmm.... the mirror for 1.0 it's down.

I thinks it's same ways to download the master zip from github and install right ?
Nice addon!
unfortunately since some days the live streaming of RSI live channels doesn't work anymore. Videos by program/category work without any problem.
Hi thanks for this.
The add-on works well, but if I enable the subtitles in the add-on settings the videos won't play anymore.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Hi phate89, thanks for this great add-on, very useful i've got one question maybe you can help me: 
Is there the possibility to get RSI steaming URL in order to play it from PVR or backend ? what i mean is a TS or HLS ? 

Thanks in advance and best regards
It doesn't work anymore?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RSI.ch play addon0