PVR guide only display 8 days
I am using MediaPortal 1 as a backend and Kodi v17 RC1 at the moment (but the same issue occurred with v16).

When viewing the TV guide, I can only scroll forward 8 days (and about 4 hours). it doesn't matter how many days I select to show in guide, I can only go forward 8 days. MediaPortal is grabbing EPG data over the air using the built in EPG grabber, but I don't think there is a limit to how far ahead this goes and there are no data gaps for the main channels.

Anyone else having the same issue?
(2017-01-04, 19:40)Deebutt Wrote: I am using MediaPortal 1 as a backend and Kodi v17 RC1 at the moment (but the same issue occurred with v16).

When viewing the TV guide, I can only scroll forward 8 days (and about 4 hours). it doesn't matter how many days I select to show in guide, I can only go forward 8 days. MediaPortal is grabbing EPG data over the air using the built in EPG grabber, but I don't think there is a limit to how far ahead this goes and there are no data gaps for the main channels.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Well, in the UK over the air, it only broadcasts the next 7 days data, so this would seem to be correct.

If you run MediaPortal, do you see more data?
You may we'll be correct but the guide scrolling just stops dead and the data seems to continue on past that point. Also, if I set the days to display to less than 8 and clear data, when it fetches the guide again I get the same behaviour but stopping earlier as you would expect. During setup, when no guide data was available, the guide would scroll but just display no information for all channels

I can't test the MediaPortal front end easily as I have not installed it but I will do so and post the result.

Sent from my iPhone
Mcelliot you are correct about the Freeview guide. I installed mediaportal front end and tested - the guide is only populated for about 8 days then it continues to scroll but shows no details. Does Kodi recognise this and stop the scrolling?

Also, is there an alternate free guide service for the UK that goes further ahead?

Sent from my iPhone

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR guide only display 8 days0