MPAA rating - remove rating description
I have been using Ember Media Manager for managing my movie collection, I can see while scraping Emby is adding mpaa rating description which is not being recognised by many parental control add-ins,
Is there anyway to remove the mpaa rating description while scraping with Emby.

Current scrapting

<mpaa>Rated R for language throughout, some sexual content and brief violence</mpaa>

Required

<mpaa>Rated R</mpaa>
added as feature request: http://embermediamanager.thebuggenie.com...ues/EMM-47
If you just use this setting

It will give you what you are after
(2017-01-05, 00:53)komplex Wrote: If you just use this setting

It will give you what you are after

Yes, you are right. We change values like "USA:R" to the default MPAA value :-) But you also have to enable Certification scraping and set the Limit to USA.
Thanks.. It worked. I have one more query, I have a mixed collection of movies from US,UK, Germany, France,Sweden , Netherland and many other countries. Is there anyway i can re-scrape with priority like if US MPAA rating is not available, then re-scrape with whatever is available like UK,FSK,France.. I want to give first priority to US and if US MPAA not available.. re-scrape with what is available.

If i change country.. the US MPAA rating gets changed with the selected country, I have more than 3000 movies and all movies are in mixed folders. Is there anyway in ember to move movies to a selected folder depending on the country.
One more issue. While scraping with certification country as UK, i get multiple countries added to the mpaa rating, How can i get this corrected

<mpaa>India:A / Singapore:M18 / South Korea:18</mpaa>
<certification>India:A</certification>
<certification>Singapore:M18</certification>
<certification>South Korea:18</certification>

How can we get country India also added to the certification tab,
You have to set the Certification limit to "UK" if you only want this as MPAA value.
You can edit the .\Ember Media Manager\Profiles\Default\CertLanguages.xml to add India to the list.
Is there any option in ember to remove all .nfo file from a folder before scraping movies.
(2017-01-13, 22:24)enigmaa Wrote: Is there any option in ember to remove all .nfo file from a folder before scraping movies.

You can enable Settings => Options => General => Overwrite nonconforming NFOs. If that's enable, Ember tries to read the file and if it fails then Ember tries to get an IMDB ID from the text inside the NFO. If you now rescrape the movie, Ember knows the correct ID and overwrite the NFO after scraping.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MPAA rating - remove rating description0