Unmet dependencies error keeps popping up, what should I do?
Hi, I constantly come across this problem where i get this message constantly

"Add-on is incompatible due to unmet dependencies, would you like to disable it on your system?" It doesn't matter whether I answer yes or no because it continuously keeps coming up and I cannot use the app. I went on other forums and some have provided the solution that you should post your debug log on pastebin ,

http://pastebin.com/LNXyxZLX here's the debug log, hopefully we can sort this problem out and I can finally use this app. Thanks for the help.
Looks like your addons database is corrupt (lines 59 through 67 of the log file posted). Exit Kodi and delete the addons19.db and addons20.db files and the restart Kodi. Files should be located:

/Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/Kodi/userdata/Database
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Okay, I will delete those files and see if it works, how do I search for the files, I want to know Just in case I deleted the wrong files
(2017-01-06, 04:01)said2124 Wrote: Okay, I will delete those files and see if it works, how do I search for the files, I want to know Just in case I deleted the wrong files

I'm not real familiar with OS X so can't offer much advice on using Finder. If you navigate to the folder in my previous post, the files should be located there. Kodi will regenerate any missing .db files when it starts, so you really shouldn't worry about deleting the wrong ones. If you are worried, don't delete, just rename the files. You could just add '.old' to then end of the file names, or add a '_' at the beginning.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
I really don't want to jinx this, but if this works flawlessly, thank you so much for help. So far it's working perfectly!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unmet dependencies error keeps popping up, what should I do?0