Looking for a movie extras add-on
So awhile ago there was an add-on that let you watch extras from a movie that were added in an extras folder. This was cool because some movies had mini movies. I don't see it in my add-ons folder and can't find it when I do a search on Kodi. I looked for the thread and they seemed to be closed. Is there any kind of add-on that can do what I'm looking for?
The author has been removed from the kodi repo. His name is robwebset. Google it.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Look for the "Extras" add-on in the official Kodi repo. Not quite as many bells and whistles, but it gives context menu access to Extras stored in the same manner as VideoExtras.
Tortuga that does that trick thanks
Right clicking on a movie on the homescreen menu doesn't work.

Using Kodi v17.

Has an official thread been started for 'Extras'? If so I can post this bug there.

Looks like the menu is there for you. But I also see you have Ares installed. Please don't ask for help here when your system is full of banned crap.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Really sorry about that. It was lingering in my build since ages ago and never noticed or used it. I've now removed it.

I've once I click on 'Extras' it doesn't bring up any menu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for a movie extras add-on0