• 7(current)
Release Omni 1.x for Krypton
Your new view got me thinking of a new view: 2x2 fanart wall view with clearlogo either centered or 1/3 up on the fanart. From glancing through my fanart, most of it can have edges slightly cropped if needed.

I'll see if I can come up with it a bit later. Have any input?
(2017-03-03, 23:28)realjohngalt Wrote: Your new view got me thinking of a new view: 2x2 fanart wall view with clearlogo either centered or 1/3 up on the fanart. From glancing through my fanart, most of it can have edges slightly cropped if needed.

There's already something similar with the Landscape view, reminds me I should add logos to the fanart when their is no landscape.jpg.
(2017-03-03, 20:40)braz Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 20:36)indri Wrote: Very happy with your skin!
just one question:
how do I show the games section in the menu?
I have it on estuary, but here it doesn't show up..
Depends on which games item you're referring to. If you mean the games section in Kodi 18, this skin has not yet been updated for Kodi 18.

If you are using plugin.program.advanced.emulator.launcher, the default menu contains an item to launch games.

Will Omni support game views / fanart with the advanced emulator launcher? As of right now there are only about 3 or 4 skins that support it but I have a feeling lots more will support it with Krypton now officially released.
(2017-03-04, 05:24)DataBass Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 20:40)braz Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 20:36)indri Wrote: Very happy with your skin!
just one question:
how do I show the games section in the menu?
I have it on estuary, but here it doesn't show up..
Depends on which games item you're referring to. If you mean the games section in Kodi 18, this skin has not yet been updated for Kodi 18.

If you are using plugin.program.advanced.emulator.launcher, the default menu contains an item to launch games.

Will Omni support game views / fanart with the advanced emulator launcher? As of right now there are only about 3 or 4 skins that support it but I have a feeling lots more will support it with Krypton now officially released.
No plans for additional views for AEL. I prefer the basic views over all that extra artwork. I wouldn't expect more skins to add it just because Krypton is released. If anything, skinners will likely wait and see what happens with game art support in Kodi 18.
(2017-03-03, 23:44)braz Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 23:28)realjohngalt Wrote: Your new view got me thinking of a new view: 2x2 fanart wall view with clearlogo either centered or 1/3 up on the fanart. From glancing through my fanart, most of it can have edges slightly cropped if needed.

There's already something similar with the Landscape view, reminds me I should add logos to the fanart when their is no landscape.jpg.
Awesome, I see that can be done with LandscapeArtVar and would be perfect for media that's missing landscape art.

Personally, I'm messing with a slightly larger view (thinking I'll try cramming in 3x3 with no title text). A 3x2 with ridiculously large gaps I came across while messing around: https://i.imgur.com/ZEJDfWm.jpg

Edit: 3x3 I came up with: https://i.imgur.com/XaO9r68.jpg . Also did the fallback logo and actor-label/label as you mentioned.
Hi. There is a way after the update to change the transparency in background overlay? before i change with the color menu, but now i don't know how to make it. Thanks for your work i love the skin.
(2017-03-04, 14:59)goukichan Wrote: Hi. There is a way after the update to change the transparency in background overlay? before i change with the color menu, but now i don't know how to make it. Thanks for your work i love the skin.
Yes, there is still a way. Look in Skin Settings > Backgrounds.
(2017-03-04, 17:48)braz Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 14:59)goukichan Wrote: Hi. There is a way after the update to change the transparency in background overlay? before i change with the color menu, but now i don't know how to make it. Thanks for your work i love the skin.

I try all the options in this menu but i look for more transparency. Is there a way to add any other *.png with more transparency?
(2017-03-04, 20:53)goukichan Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 17:48)braz Wrote:

I try all the options in this menu but i look for more transparency. Is there a way to add any other *.png with more transparency?
Just create whatever image you want and put it in the skin's /overlays folder. It will then be selectable from the skin settings option.
Just added support for extended weather. So if your weather addon provides it, you can press down from the main weather window to access the other sections. There are also new extended weather submenu items in the default menu.
Just added support for submenu widgets, thanks to @Bumpaneer.
hey braz,
still using omni, really good job!

why did you drop the color-options? are the colors from the colors folder all used colors in the Skin? or are there some hardcoded hex-values somewhere in the xmls?
(2017-03-21, 16:37)blutstein Wrote: hey braz,
still using omni, really good job!

why did you drop the color-options? are the colors from the colors folder all used colors in the Skin? or are there some hardcoded hex-values somewhere in the xmls?
Didn't drop support for colors, just skin helper service and its color picker script. Went back to Kodi's method to provide color themes, see Settings > Interface > Colors. If you want to customize further, you'll need to modify the xmls in the colors folder.
I love Omni skin! It's amazing.

Nice work.
(2017-03-26, 19:56)fresonpower Wrote: I love Omni skin!

It¡s amazing.

Nice work.
Thanks!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Omni 1.x for Krypton4