• 4(current)
Release Omni 1.x for Krypton
(2017-02-10, 13:21)buxtonlad Wrote: Confirmed... Thanks very much.... Very much enjoying this skin. If there was any chance you would adopt a scrolling artist bio it would be very much appreciated. It's far easier to read the text whilst it's scrolling across more than downwards... Cheers again.Big Grin
No plans to change the artist bio at the moment...I may take another look at a later date.
(2017-02-10, 15:24)atlind01 Wrote: Love this skin, especially your version of the Visual lyrics. I do have one request, Is it possible to show the previous and next line of the lyrics at the top and bottom of the screen?

Also is there a setting to go to the full screen during audio playback?

Thanks! The lyrics are courtesy of @mansfeed. Other than swapping out the fonts, I don't plan to make changes to the design.

Press tab to go fullscreen, or use the button in the media menu. No plans to make it automatically go fullscreen. I've tested that but view it as a hack and it doesn't work in every case.
(2017-02-10, 17:10)braz Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 15:24)atlind01 Wrote: Love this skin, especially your version of the Visual lyrics. I do have one request, Is it possible to show the previous and next line of the lyrics at the top and bottom of the screen?

Also is there a setting to go to the full screen during audio playback?

Thanks! The lyrics are courtesy of @mansfeed. Other than swapping out the fonts, I don't plan to make changes to the design.

Press tab to go fullscreen, or use the button in the media menu. No plans to make it automatically go fullscreen. I've tested that but view it as a hack and it doesn't work in every case.

Understood, no big deal. On the lyrics, wow even the simple font change seems to make a world of difference compared to the other installation that used the @mansfeed script.

Looking forward to more enhancements.
Any ETA on a system info widget? Smile
(2017-02-10, 23:02)Zareph Wrote: Any ETA on a system info widget? Smile
No ETA, that's pretty low on my list right now. Smile
Made the following changes recently, available on github...
  • Added fanart view for music artists
  • Added settings level button (it was missing)
  • Redesigned profile settings window
  • Added sort letter when scrolling media
(2017-02-10, 23:02)Zareph Wrote: Any ETA on a system info widget? Smile
Ok, just added it. The OS icon will change depending on your OS.

Looks good! Thanks a bunch Smile
looks super...just waiting for it to get a little further along before i install...but cheking in regularly
(2017-02-16, 23:21)Perfect Styles Wrote: looks super...just waiting for it to get a little further along before i install...but cheking in regularly
Not sure what else you are waiting for, I'm pretty much done with it. Wink
First off I really like the skin, thanks for making it!

What would be the custom action to open up the submenu with enter?
(2017-02-19, 23:16)freche Wrote: First off I really like the skin, thanks for making it!

What would be the custom action to open up the submenu with enter?
Thanks! Don't think it is possible to display the submenu by clicking enter. It only works that way when the main and sub menus are combined, but that wouldn't make sense with this skin.
I Love your Skin, many thanks. I Like to view my Menu via "date added descending", this works in "Movies" but not on "TV Series". Tested on Kodi 17.0 Final.
(2017-02-20, 20:41)pepperoni Wrote: I Love your Skin, many thanks. I Like to view my Menu via "date added descending", this works in "Movies" but not on "TV Series". Tested on Kodi 17.0 Final.
Kodi determines what sort options are available, not the skin. Date added is not an option for TV Shows.
(2017-02-20, 21:23)braz Wrote:
(2017-02-20, 20:41)pepperoni Wrote: I Love your Skin, many thanks. I Like to view my Menu via "date added descending", this works in "Movies" but not on "TV Series". Tested on Kodi 17.0 Final.
Kodi determines what sort options are available, not the skin. Date added is not an option for TV Shows.

Yes, thanks for the reply. I`ve tested it with Estuary on Windows (as a cross check) and on Fire TV - With this Skin its possible to change the view to date added, switching to Omni - No "date added" available in TV Series...so its not really related to kodi i think...
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Omni 1.x for Krypton4