Aeon MQ7 not allowing color change
Aeon MQ7 is a great skin, and I'd love to use it more, but I'm having a problem with it. Whenever I go into settings to change any of the colors of any of the elements (font. menubar, panel, etc.) nothing happens. I hit Enter when the option to change the color of an element is highlighted but the color selection screen never comes up. I had it working before but had to uninstall and reinstall Kodi and now it's not working and I can't remember what I originally did to fix it. I'm on Windows 8.1 if that helps. I've been tweaking the skin a little (font changes mostly, I didn't like the default one) and if I can just get this problem fixed I think I'll be set. I would appreciate any help you guys can give. Thanks!
@DravinSharde, you need script skin helper colorpicker, for solve your trouble

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...olorpicker
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks,Wanilton. I figured out how to fix it already, I switched to the Titan skin and opened up the color picker there, then when I went back to MQ7, it worked. I guess doing that activated that script you mentioned. Thanks for telling me about it, though.
Depend of your version , if you have install mq7 you need skin helper addon, if you have mq7 krypton mod need skin colourpicker
I'm new to this. Sorry guys. I'm on a ftv2. How can I get this zip into the mq7 skin to correct that color issue?
I'm new to this. Sorry guys. I'm on a ftv2. How can I get this zip into the mq7 skin to correct that color issue?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ7 not allowing color change1