Krypton support for Quartz (grassroots edition?)
while Quartz seems to have gotten forgotten by most Kodi users, it seems there are a few dedicated users out there. Unfortunately, most of these (me included) do not have the required skills to create a Krypton version of Quartz.

So I am proposing to pool together... Let's see what is necessary for a "minimum viable product". What do we need to do to get the current version of the Quartz skin (and we need to decide which one that is) and make the minimum required changes to at least get it selectable as a skin in Krypton. Any issues that will show up will then have to be dealt with. I anticipate however, that most of us to do not use all features, so just getting it working might be enough for most of us, which is a huge step up from what we can currently do, which is moving to another skin...

I'll go through the list here to see what needs to be done first, then I think we'll need someone who knows how to fork the most current skin to the Krypton version. (skin name Quartz_Krypton?)

Anybody willing to work with me on this?

Messages In This Thread
Krypton support for Quartz (grassroots edition?) - by mediumdry - 2017-01-09, 12:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton support for Quartz (grassroots edition?)0