Android Football
Everybody knows there is only one sport that is called football.

(2017-01-08, 18:32)fritsch Wrote: Women's tennis is problematic, cause the ball flies soo fast - it's very hard for me to follow ...

Nah! I just like women with long legs.
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2017-01-08, 04:38)timstephens24 Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 04:24)djramone80 Wrote: More people watch NFL but what add on and what is this mohu thing

I'm using the HDHomeRun addon. Get all the channels with all the shows!

I downloaded the HD homerun add on and it just says finding devices and goes BK to screen with add ons
What about buying a hdhomerun device? To get us back on topic, which free and legal service did you find to watch your football?
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2017-01-08, 18:36)Koying Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 17:53)Prof Yaffle Wrote: I've watched many football games in my life, and it always seems that they go backwards before they can go forwards again, even within the same down. Are you sure they're buffering, or perhaps they're actually moving around like that?

Aaah... This is about American football.
That explains it. In real football (aka soccer, ie the game you actually play with your feet), the midfielders do the buffering Smile

I get it u like soccer better i thought this forum was to help each other sorry i like soccer myself but i want to watch my NFL games
Did you happen to read anything that you accepted when registering? http://kodi.tv/about for starters. free content (wiki) forum rules (wiki)
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2017-01-08, 20:53)bry Wrote: Did you happen to read anything that you accepted when registering? http://kodi.tv/about for starters. free content (wiki) forum rules (wiki)

Why's is everyone such a smartass on here my goodness what a friendly forum this is
(2017-01-08, 21:10)djramone80 Wrote: Why's is everyone such a smartass on here my goodness what a friendly forum this is

Because there are dozens of people everyday that didn't read the forum rules and that come to complain that their piracy add-on stopped working.
If this happens to not being related to piracy, your post was so lacking in details that it was laughable...
(2017-01-08, 21:10)djramone80 Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 20:53)bry Wrote: Did you happen to read anything that you accepted when registering? http://kodi.tv/about for starters. free content (wiki) forum rules (wiki)

Why's is everyone such a smartass on here my goodness what a friendly forum this is

And if you would have read the Forum rules (wiki) that you agreed to when you signed up, which also includes a link to the Banned add-ons (wiki) which you won't get support here for and which most likely are trying to use. Not to mention that Kodi is a media player that provides NO CONTENT, you supply the content and Kodi plays it. Then you probably wouldn't have to ask questions that you shouldn't be asking and get smartass answers.

I suggest you read through the links provided (the blue text) as well as this: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293115 before continuing.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-01-08, 21:26)Tinwarble Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 21:10)djramone80 Wrote:

And if you would have read the Forum rules (wiki) that you agreed to when you signed up, which also includes a link to the Banned add-ons (wiki) which you won't get support here for and which most likely are trying to use. Not to mention that Kodi is a media player that provides NO CONTENT, you supply the content and Kodi plays it. Then you probably wouldn't have to ask questions that you shouldn't be asking and get smartass answers.

I suggest you read through the links provided (the blue text) as well as this: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293115 before continuing.

I guess that's the difference in southern hospitality and rudeness. Please just don't bother answering if u r just interested in putting people down
@djramone80 how about telling us how you are trying to watch football.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
My guess is from the sofa, one hand in pants... Al Bundy style.
The clues of your post @djramone80 say it all, you are trying to stream NFL using a Banned Add-On. Because if you didn't you would not have posted here, but under the PVR and Live TV section (http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=167).

There are dozens of posts just like yours every day (new user, first post, can't watch X, no details given, etc.) and they are all the same issue, using Banned or Illegal Add-On's. So everyone on here, knows your sob story, and aren't Rude, or don't have Southern Hospitality, they just know, that your post is crap, so they are having fun with answering you (except a few who are trying to get the truth out of you, that in fact you are using Banned or Illegal Add-On's). The fact that you don't answer these people says loads about your issue - Banned or Illegal Add-On (whether your smart enough to realize that or not, is another story).
Of course anyone who actually reads the forum rules (wiki) that they have to accept and commit to obeying when they sign up here would know all about that, and would be aware of the banned add-ons (wiki) list too.

Anyone who just blindly accepts and discourteously ignores them and yet expects courtesy in response is fair game... Wink
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
NFL does have a legit addon requiring an account doesn't it?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Football0