Python scripts not working on Xbox in XBMC 2.0.1
Scripts involving streaming media are not working for me. I can get, for example, the YouTube feed lists, but when I click a title, I get a short "Session ID" message, and nothing else happens. After that, the only way to get back to the main menu is to restart the Xbox.
Test with the latest svn build. Google for "xbmc t3ch binary".
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I`m having the same problem, buy I don`t understand your answer Kragh, could you explain me a little more detailed. Thanks.
You need to upgrade. Xbmc is a dynamic project. The 2.0.1 release is old. There's no point in diagnosing problems which may have already been fixed. So whenever posting problems, always be sure to be running the latest t3ch build.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
kraqh3d Wrote:There's no point in diagnosing problems which may have already been fixed. So whenever posting problems, always be sure to be running the latest t3ch build.
... along with the latest version of the script/plugin, in question. It's very possible that the script you're running may not have been updated in a while, and no longer works. So, after updating your XBMC build, make sure to install the latest versions of your preferred scripts.

(Also, you'd probably want to be specific on the script(s) you're having problems with, and post to the "scripts/plugins" support forum.)
Rainbow 
Yep udate to latest SVN. I know it can be a hastle on some of the older versions but it will tend to fix 90% of problems ;-)

And not to worry there are a huge number of very good plugins and scripts out there just now. Once you get updated you'll be in streaming heaven.

You won't regret it.

I promise you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Python scripts not working on Xbox in XBMC 2.0.10