Paypal donations not working?
Not sure if this is the right forum. I've been trying to donate via PayPal for the past couple of days, but it keeps failing.

Looking at the bottom of the donation page, it looks like it stopped working around January 6.

https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate/
Yeah, it's a tax form issue. Not paypal's fault. I just dropped the ball on updating in time. I'm trying to work it out ASAP.
Thread moved to website & forum section, as that's closer and this isn't a direct Kodi issue.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-01-11, 07:40)natethomas Wrote: Yeah, it's a tax form issue. Not paypal's fault. I just dropped the ball on updating in time. I'm trying to work it out ASAP.

No worries. Just wanted to make sure someone was aware of it. Smile
Even I tried to make a contribution today, but got an error message. Could you please drop me a line when it starts working again?
there is a "Subscribe to this thread" lower left hand corner - this will allow you to get an update when a response is posted. Thank you
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Paypal should be working again.
Thanks. Seems to have worked for me as well. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Paypal donations not working?0