Only Compatible with Kodi 17 Krypton[/align]
We all know why we love this skin, it's clean, simple, beautiful, modern and right to the point, oh my god, does it look good! However it always lacked the support for some Addons namely the Advanced Emulator Launcher (AEL) and the Advanced MAME Launcher (AML). So I decided to go to work and made this mod. Keep in mind that I'm a beginner, and it needs more work to fully support the addons. For now it shows all the metadata and the main artwork.
- Download and extract
- Paste all the .xml files to the folder %appdata%\Kodi\addons\skin.arctic.zephyr\1080i
When using views with trailers the videos still play when the user leaves the addon, like the movies or series when you leave the player, it still plays on the background. Don't know if it is possible to disable this just for the add-ons.
The "now playing" on the top right corner. I know it can be disable, but I wanted to disable just for the addons or program section, don't know if it's possible.
Release date doesn't appear on the "Media info" view
- It's not actually a problem but it would be cool if the trailer started, for example, on the 5 sec mark to skip the PEGI stuff.
- The labels not work for now.When the implementation of them is solid on the Launchers, I will add them to the MOD.
- Dropped the Advanced Launcher because is discontinued and has problems with Krypton.
- Everyone is welcome to help on this mod even because I'm a beginner in skinning so I could use a little help from more experienced people. If you have some solutions for the problems that I mentioned, feel free to share them.
- These Advanced Launchers are currently under active development so may be subject to change that can cause some issues with this mod. I think it will be easy to fix.
- When the Arctic: Zephyr skin is updated it can change some of the views or disable some on the addons.You may need to copy the files again (Excluding MyPrograms and Includes) or the MOD could need some minor updates