colorbox
OK I'll help when back home tomorrow, well pm you tomorrow
If your using github version then ignore readme and use skin.apex as example!
I am using the GitHub version... I looked thru apex I only see it being used for video and music background... So that may be the issue I am trying to use it on a custom Fullscreen widow. If nothing else it can be added later.... As I have been working on the skin tonight I realize I with everything I have do I still haven't done anything to even think about a time when I may finish.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
ok, paste your code please
It has to be "$INFO[Window(home).Property(My_pixelled_thumb.ImageFilter)]" instead of "$INFO[Window(home).Property(My_pixelled_thumb.Image)]"
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2017-01-21, 13:58)sualfred Wrote: It has to be "$INFO[Window(home).Property(My_pixelled_thumb.ImageFilter)]" instead of "$INFO[Window(home).Property(My_pixelled_thumb.Image)]"

This ^^ the readme is wrong on github as I haven't updated [actually I just edited it!], I am a bad person, sorry Big Grin thx@Fred
Just a bad instructor for your own great script Big Grin No prob, everyone make mistakes.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Sry. for Hijacking this tread, but i got to problems to, to get this to work.

all i would need are blured fanarts

onloads in my startup.xml:
PHP Code:
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.colorbox)">RunScript(script.colorbox,info=firstrun)</onload>
    <
onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.colorbox)">SetProperty(cfa_daemon_set,blur,home)</onload>
    <
onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.colorbox)">RunScript(script.colorbox,daemon=True)</onload

onload in my Home.xml:
PHP Code:
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.colorbox)">RunScript(script.colorbox,info=blur,id='"$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]"',radius=12,prefix=BluredFanart)</onload

the Folder which u mentioned (addondata/script.colorbox) is emty.

EDIT:
(i use as recomended the latest version from git)

regards

EDIT2:
"$INFO[Window(home).Property(BluredFanart.ImageUpdating)]" doesnt return something if used in a labelcontroll (just empty).
Alright I got the image to show... I see this is definitely a one or two images on startup type thing they are slow to show on my hardware... But they did show so thank for you help... Like seriously thanks you.
o.k. without knewing what im doing i copy all onloads from the startup.xml from "Apex" and the demon part starts to work (kinde of)

what does'nt seem to work is the given radius

PHP Code:
RunScript(script.colorbox,daemon=True,radius=7

did try different radius for the demon, but it looks like the blured Fanart looks alwasy the same.

+
got still problems to get this to work for my Widgetfanarts

PHP Code:
<variable name="WidgetFOFanart">
        <
value condition="Control.HasFocus(9010) + !String.IsEmpty(Container(9010).ListItem.Art(fanart))">$INFO[Container(9010).ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
        <
value condition="Control.HasFocus(9011) + !String.IsEmpty(Container(9011).ListItem.Art(fanart))">$INFO[Container(9011).ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
        <
value condition="Control.HasFocus(9012) + !String.IsEmpty(Container(9012).ListItem.Art(fanart))">$INFO[Container(9012).ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>

how shuld i call the blured Fanart there?

did already try "$INFO[Container(9012).Window(home).Property(ImageFiltercfa)]" and "$INFO[Container(9012).Window(home).Property(BluredFanart.ImageFilter)]"

+
i have a similar problem with my picture section Backgrounds where i did also try to use "ListItem.FileNameAndPath" as BG image. -> is there a way to blur these to?

what i did try is to do a runscript via "onload" in mypicturesnav.xml
PHP Code:
RunScript(script.colorbox,info=blur,id='"$INFO[ListItem.FileNameAndPath]"',radius=7,prefix=BluredPictureBG
(just to see what happen)

2nd attept (using ListItem.Icon):
PHP Code:
RunScript(script.colorbox,info=blur,id='"$INFO[ListItem.Icon]"',radius=7,prefix=BluredPictureBG

and call it via
PHP Code:
$INFO[Window(home).Property(BluredPictureBG.ImageFilter)] 

is there something additional needed? wrong place for the "onload", or is this simply not suppost to work the way i try it, ?

--

i did already thake a look at the readme on ur git, but didnt helpt me to figuere out what may the mistake could be.

EDIT:
Script version 2.0.0 (Git)
(2017-01-22, 12:06)smitchell6879 Wrote: Alright I got the image to show... I see this is definitely a one or two images on startup type thing they are slow to show on my hardware... But they did show so thank for you help... Like seriously thanks you.

First run of new image is slow, once cached it is normal speed. You are processing a 1920x1080 image after all .. Big Grin
(2017-01-21, 23:36)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: Sry. for Hijacking this tread, but i got to problems to, to get this to work.

all i would need are blured fanarts

PHP Code:
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.colorbox)">RunScript(script.colorbox,info=firstrun)</onload>
    <
onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.colorbox)">SetProperty(cfa_daemon_set,blur,home)</onload>
    <
onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.colorbox)">RunScript(script.colorbox,daemon=True)</onload

onload in my Home.xml:
PHP Code:
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.colorbox)">RunScript(script.colorbox,info=blur,id='"$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]"',radius=12,prefix=BluredFanart)</onload

the Folder which u mentioned (addondata/script.colorbox) is emty.

EDIT:
(i use as recomended the latest version from git)

regards

EDIT2:
"$INFO[Window(home).Property(BluredFanart.ImageUpdating)]" doesnt return something if used in a labelcontroll (just empty).

USE skin.APEx as example not git readme if using github version!

Try:

Code:
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.colorbox)">SetProperty(cfa_daemon_set,blur,home)</onload>
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.colorbox)">RunScript(script.colorbox,daemon=True,pixels=10,bits=1,radius=10,delta_x=40,delta_y=90,black=#000000,white=#ffffff)</onload>

then make a VAR:
Code:
    <variable name="ColorboxImage">
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(Window(home).Property(cfa_daemon_set),None)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(Window(home).Property(DaemonFanartImageUpdating),0)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
        <value>$INFO[Window(home).Property(ImageFiltercfa)]</value>
    </variable>

then use as example:
Code:
            <control type="image">
                <animation type="Conditional" condition="Integer.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(DaemonFanartImageUpdating),1)" reversible="false">
                    <effect type="fade" delay="0" start="0" end="100" time="3000" />
                </animation>
                <aspectratio align="center">scale</aspectratio>
                <texture background="true">$VAR[ColorboxImage]</texture>
            </control>

that should give you whatever the current listitem.fanart is. REMEMBER it is slow to begin with as image has to be made, once cached it standard speed.
(2017-01-22, 12:15)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: o.k. without knewing what im doing i copy all onloads from the startup.xml from "Apex" and the demon part starts to work (kinde of)

what does'nt seem to work is the given radius

PHP Code:
RunScript(script.colorbox,daemon=True,radius=7

did try different radius for the demon, but it looks like the blured Fanart looks alwasy the same.

+
got still problems to get this to work for my Widgetfanarts

PHP Code:
<variable name="WidgetFOFanart">
        <
value condition="Control.HasFocus(9010) + !String.IsEmpty(Container(9010).ListItem.Art(fanart))">$INFO[Container(9010).ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
        <
value condition="Control.HasFocus(9011) + !String.IsEmpty(Container(9011).ListItem.Art(fanart))">$INFO[Container(9011).ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
        <
value condition="Control.HasFocus(9012) + !String.IsEmpty(Container(9012).ListItem.Art(fanart))">$INFO[Container(9012).ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>

how shuld i call the blured Fanart there?

did already try "$INFO[Container(9012).Window(home).Property(ImageFiltercfa)]" and "$INFO[Container(9012).Window(home).Property(BluredFanart.ImageFilter)]"

+
i have a similar problem with my picture section Backgrounds where i did also try to use "ListItem.FileNameAndPath" as BG image. -> is there a way to blur these to?

what i did try is to do a runscript via "onload" in mypicturesnav.xml
PHP Code:
RunScript(script.colorbox,info=blur,id='"$INFO[ListItem.FileNameAndPath]"',radius=7,prefix=BluredPictureBG
(just to see what happen)

2nd attept (using ListItem.Icon):
PHP Code:
RunScript(script.colorbox,info=blur,id='"$INFO[ListItem.Icon]"',radius=7,prefix=BluredPictureBG

and call it via
PHP Code:
$INFO[Window(home).Property(BluredPictureBG.ImageFilter)] 

is there something additional needed? wrong place for the "onload", or is this simply not suppost to work the way i try it, ?

--

i did already thake a look at the readme on ur git, but didnt helpt me to figuere out what may the mistake could be.

EDIT:
Script version 2.0.0 (Git)

<onload> in mypicturesnav.xml the picture may not be loaded before script runs, put it on a focus button or use alarmclock to delay running script.
You can not change the daemon radius atm without restarting kodi, as deamon isnt reloaded once running (currently).

I will check the manual runscript triggers are working later..
(2017-01-22, 13:55)badaas Wrote:
(2017-01-22, 12:06)smitchell6879 Wrote: Alright I got the image to show... I see this is definitely a one or two images on startup type thing they are slow to show on my hardware... But they did show so thank for you help... Like seriously thanks you.

First run of new image is slow, once cached it is normal speed. You are processing a 1920x1080 image after all .. Big Grin

Yeah I understand I wasn't putting your add-on down... It is awesome the way it works. I never would have thought that would be possible on free software at all. And again thank for all the help and time explaining everything.
(2017-01-22, 14:09)badaas Wrote: You can not change the daemon radius atm without restarting kodi, as deamon isnt reloaded once running (currently).

No you cant change the radius at all for the daemon. The arg is not passed through, and it just sits at the hardcoded value that is set in Utils.py
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
colorbox0