colorbox
@badaas

Are there any known issues with color box not running on Android or apple? Reason for asking I have some people test my skin but even using the repo version it will not run

. May this be due to the systems being under powered?

It runs fine on my PC but that is a i5 with 12gb ram and a 750ti video card
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
I think they are missing python pillow (graphics) module.

I know nvidia shield works.
Libreelec, openelec work ok.
Linux works.

Android I *think* some work but not sure..
The pillow graphic is it something I can guide them to.. as of now I am going to have make it optional ... I am waiting for some replays for the guys using htpc..

But the guys with boxes have not got it working...

If you need anything debug etc let me know I will pass it along.
Kodi supplies the pillow module, it may be the old PIL module is still in use on Android builds.
But HTPC is fine, all windows etc have module.

You can post an Android kodi.log, and I'll have a look.
I may have to check for PIL versions in script.
Will get back will you I will send the request out now.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1907040

What version of kodi are they using, AFAIK 15+ should have PILLOW or PIL.
krypton 17 ... it will be late tomorrow before I can get you the debug. thanks again.
If I update to the latest version, it stops working. this is what I was using:

<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.colorbox) + Skin.HasSetting(Enable.BlurredVideoInfo)">RunScript(script.colorbox,info=blur,id='"$VAR[PosterVar]"',radius=50,prefix=DialogVideoInfo)</onload>

I ve tried different things and can't get it to work
(2017-04-27, 01:21)Edworld Wrote: If I update to the latest version, it stops working. this is what I was using:

<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.colorbox) + Skin.HasSetting(Enable.BlurredVideoInfo)">RunScript(script.colorbox,info=blur,id='"$VAR[PosterVar]"',radius=50,prefix=DialogVideoInfo)</onload>

I ve tried different things and can't get it to work

https://github.com/BADMS/skin.adonic

See skin.adonic in my GitHub, it's all done by multiimage id's and window propertys now. The includes.xml has most of the window propertys and example of how to set/change etc.
edit: oops adonic doesn't have manual like you want example, see below for that Big Grin

Set the type of effect you want. Use NINE_manual_set to change size of all effects (this will change to the RunScript you're used to in future (just the settings part)).

ie. StartUp.xml

Code:
<onload>SetProperty(NINE_manual_set,blur,home)</onload>

ie. In Home.xml

Code:
<onload>SetProperty(NINE_manual_set,"var=blursize,set=50",home)</onload>

ie. In DialogVideoInfo.xml

Code:
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.colorbox) + Skin.HasSetting(Enable.BlurredVideoInfo)">SetProperty(NINE_manual_set,"info=blur,id=$VAR[PosterVar],prefix=DialogVideoInfo",home)</onload>

You will end up with these:
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(DialogVideoInfo.ImageFilterNINE)]
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(DialogVideoInfo.ImageNINE)]
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(DialogVideoInfo.ImageColorNINE)]
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(DialogVideoInfo.ImageCColorNINE)]

The way it is with the same window property for settings and image etc. you have to ensure a slight delay between using the same property, this will change in next release Wink You could set all in StartUp.xml using alarmclocks to delay each one like in adonic.
Or you can use the multiimage to process current image or whatever on the fly.

Sory. for Hijacking this tread, but cant find thread for this Script
@badaas
Finaly set skin for this script in visualisation (windows in back-Lyrics in front)
if someone want to use script in this part of kodi need to have fake image in windows who is on top of all windows.
Then script will reload image or multiimage on visible changes, no need to have focus.

I use FIVE_daemon_fire
Window(Home).Property(ImageFilterFIVE) for fade between images in visualisation,and when song dont have art
Window(Home).Property(ImageColorFIVE) as color label
Window(Home).Property(ImageCColorFIVE) as color frame

Excelent tool for Effect with image Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-06-11, 13:24)Angelinas Wrote: Sory. for Hijacking this tread, but cant find thread for this Script
@badaas
Finaly set skin for this script in visualisation (windows in back-Lyrics in front)
if someone want to use script in this part of kodi need to have fake image in windows who is on top of all windows.
Then script will reload image or multiimage on visible changes, no need to have focus.

I use FIVE_daemon_fire
Window(Home).Property(ImageFilterFIVE) for fade between images in visualisation,and when song dont have art
Window(Home).Property(ImageColorFIVE) as color label
Window(Home).Property(ImageCColorFIVE) as color frame

Excelent tool for Effect with image Smile

Thanks, I think you are saying you are OK?
You can load multiimages offscreen to use whereever.
You can also RunScript now like before, but this will use default sizes/blur/pixels atm (need to rework a little).
This version is on Github, not yet submitted to repo.
Code:
RunScript(script.colorbox,info=blur,id=$INFO[ListItem.Art(poster)],prefix=my_pic1)
I'll will folow your changes on github....
Create your thread ....this script have future Smile

Again...Script is OK Wink
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
New version on git will support runscript with settings, ie:

Code:
RunScript(script.colorbox,info=pixelate,id=$VAR[HomeBackgroundVar],prefix=widget1,pixelsize=50)
RunScript(script.colorbox,info=blur,id=$VAR[HomeBackgroundVar],prefix=widget1,blursize=1,quality=8)

etc.

see adonic for different settings or default.py of colorbox
What does prefix actually do? This script could really use some at least basic documentation

In my Home.xml:
PHP Code:
<onload>RunScript(script.colorbox,info=blur,id=$VAR[window:Background],prefix=home,blursize=1,quality=8)</onload

I have a multiimage control using the VAR to load background images based on preferences

But I get an error message and the log show this

Code:
18:45:31.755 T:123145501892608   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named lib
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/Jeroen/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.colorbox/default.py", line 14, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib import Utils
                                            ImportError: No module named lib
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Sorry will check when home

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
colorbox0