colorbox
Somehow the init.py has gone missing from lib... Odd, just copy the one from previous dir into lib dir.
The rest will check when home.

Should look like this (kodi repo v 1.0.0):

https://github.com/BADMS/repo-scripts/tr...ources/lib

Or install from my repo:

https://github.com/BADMS/repository.BADMS

edit: repo fixed
(2017-06-11, 18:14)Jeroen Wrote: What does prefix actually do? This script could really use some at least basic documentation

In my Home.xml:
PHP Code:
<onload>RunScript(script.colorbox,info=blur,id=$VAR[window:Background],prefix=home,blursize=1,quality=8)</onload

I have a multiimage control using the VAR to load background images based on preferences

But I get an error message and the log show this

Prefix assigns a unique identifier, so it can be reused, ie. above example will give you

$INFO[Window(home).Property(home.ImageFilter)]
$INFO[Window(home).Property(home.Image)]
$INFO[Window(home).Property(home.ImageColor)]
$INFO[Window(home).Property(home.ImageCColor)]

For multiimage use set what effect to use via:

Code:
SetProperty(FIVE_daemon_set,blur,home)

Ok, so in skin.adonic MyVideoNav.xml at top I have this:

Code:
        <control type="multiimage" id="7975">
            <left>-2160</left>
            <imagepath background="true">$VAR[ThumbVar]</imagepath>
        </control>

This will give you:

$INFO[Window(home).Property(ImageFilterFIVE)] processed image
$INFO[Window(home).Property(ImageFIVE)] original image
$INFO[Window(home).Property(ImageColorFIVE)] overall color
$INFO[Window(home).Property(ImageCColorFIVE)] complimentary color

That is the basics, if you check Startup.xml you can see how to change various values to use.
You can fire the daemon again using a property to reprocess same image if lost etc.
Use RunScript to process images manually.

Most all is used in skin.adonic.
That got me on the right track, thanks Smile
@badaas
can you recode SEVEN to work like FIVE...
I'll try NINE but this dont working for unfocus item....I need to have mere then one image in color effect Smile
I will change for you on git hub ....can you test that version or shuld I Set new name "FOUR_daemon_fire".
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-06-12, 21:13)Angelinas Wrote: @badaas
can you recode SEVEN to work like FIVE...
I'll try NINE but this dont working for unfocus item....I need to have mere then one image in color effect Smile
I will change for you on git hub ....can you test that version or shuld I Set new name "FOUR_daemon_fire".

Can't you use EIGHT? (same as FIVE)
I'm trying to use the following to set a single colordiffuse color in a focusedlist https://gitlab.com/RealJohnGalt/skin.fus...7c2f3d2906 , but I only get this on toggle to/from home.
Example image:

From what I've seen here, I should be setting <onunfocus>SetProperty(FIVE_daemon_fire,True,home)</onunfocus> somewhere, but am at a loss as to where for a "normal" focusedlist.
If you looking at the code from my skin UNIPLEX that you were testing then your lookin at the wrong property I was using seven for this not five. and you set the daemon in startup not on focus.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
(2017-07-19, 03:40)smitchell6879 Wrote: If you looking at the code from my skin UNIPLEX that you were testing then your lookin at the wrong property I was using seven for this not five. and you set the daemon in startup not on focus.
Thank you. I haven't looked at uniplex source at all since I didn't want to copy anything out of it. I was using five from what I'd seen in Adonic. I can try seven there, but am still not sure where I'd put it. I am setting the daemon in startup, and it works to get $INFO[Window(home).Property(home.ImageColor)] but I need to do something else for it to change as the art changes.
You might as well look at the code since your basically implementing the idea of having the focus color change based on the poster or fanart which is what I thought was part of what was going to make uniplex unique along with the window shifting and blurs that I had been working on.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
(2017-07-19, 04:52)smitchell6879 Wrote: You might as well look at the code since your basically implementing the idea of having the focus color change based on the poster or fanart which is what I thought was part of what was going to make uniplex unique along with the window shifting and blurs that I had been working on.
The versions I have either don't have colorbox working, or need an older version (haven't troubleshooted much). Adonic has this functionality working on the current colorbox version, so I'll go back and figure it out from there. Thank you again.

Edit: I ended up doing the following very basic implementation: https://gitlab.com/RealJohnGalt/skin.fus...5c0d8716f6
eg. StartUp.xml

Code:
    <onload>SetProperty(FIVE_daemon_set,blur,home)</onload>
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.colorbox)">AlarmClock(nms1,SetProperty(NINE_manual_set,"var=quality,set=8|var=blursize,set=1",home),00:05,true)</onload>

In MyVideoNav.xml put something like:

Code:
            <left>-2160</left>
            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Art(Poster)]</imagepath>
        </control>

Then in view use the color ie.

Code:
        <control type="image">
            <left>60</left>
            <texture colordiffuse="$INFO[Window(home).Property(ImageColorFIVE)]">listselect_fo.png</texture>
            <animation effect="fade" end="35" time="0" delay="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
        </control>

Note this version colorbox 2.0.2 (Adonic 1.0.1 will be updated on kodi repo soon or use my repo for Leia 1.0.1 version).
Adonic changes color based on focused items, always has.
(2017-07-19, 19:49)badaas Wrote: eg. StartUp.xml

Code:
    <onload>SetProperty(FIVE_daemon_set,blur,home)</onload>
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.colorbox)">AlarmClock(nms1,SetProperty(NINE_manual_set,"var=quality,set=8|var=blursize,set=1",home),00:05,true)</onload>

In MyVideoNav.xml put something like:

Code:
            <left>-2160</left>
            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Art(Poster)]</imagepath>
        </control>

Then in view use the color ie.

Code:
        <control type="image">
            <left>60</left>
            <texture colordiffuse="$INFO[Window(home).Property(ImageColorFIVE)]">listselect_fo.png</texture>
            <animation effect="fade" end="35" time="0" delay="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
        </control>

Note this version colorbox 2.0.2 (Adonic 1.0.1 will be updated on kodi repo soon or use my repo for Leia 1.0.1 version).
Adonic changes color based on focused items, always has.
Thank you, I'll replace what I did with this implementation. In adonic there's so much using colorbox I was a little overwhelmed and ended up with stuff that didn't work. What I did (which runs the script every unfocus which is bad): https://gitlab.com/RealJohnGalt/skin.fus...5c0d8716f6
onfocus is bad as kodi wont keep up, or the python won't, with scrolling through items, best to use above Smile
(2017-07-19, 23:17)badaas Wrote: onfocus is bad as kodi wont keep up, or the python won't, with scrolling through items, best to use above Smile
Thank you, I noticed that. If I scrolled quickly, upon stopping I'd get quick color changes. I tried what you posted above, unfortunately couldn't get colorbox working (with nothing in debug log) as before when I copied out of adonic. I'm sure whatever I'm doing incorrect is simple here. This is the commit with only those changes: https://gitlab.com/RealJohnGalt/skin.fus...fccef62801
What version colorbox is installed?

Need this: https://github.com/BADMS/script.colorbox

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
colorbox0