VOLUME GOES IN AND OUT
Hey guys, while watching a movie, my volume will be normal, and then all of a sudden it either goes silent or so low that I cant hear what anyone is saying, and then maybe 10-15 seconds later it will return to normal... At first I thought that it was just the stream that I was watching, so I switched it and even tried watching other things, and it is still giving me this problem. If anyone could help me out here it would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thank yall Smile
please provide a full debug log (wiki) via pastebin.com
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2017-01-12, 02:13)bry Wrote: please provide a full debug log (wiki) via pastebin.com

I have no idea how to do that..I honestly dont know too much about any of this
(2017-01-12, 02:17)kthib31 Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 02:13)bry Wrote: please provide a full debug log (wiki) via pastebin.com

I have no idea how to do that..I honestly dont know too much about any of this

If only someone had provided links on how to make a debug log in their reply to you. Maybe in the body of the reply, or in their signature.

What might have been...
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
And where is your movie sourced from? Locally stored, or via an add-on?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VOLUME GOES IN AND OUT0