• 6(current)
Mod pkscout's Estuary mod (with Artist Slideshow Support)
(2017-07-27, 01:59)pkscout Wrote:
(2017-07-26, 10:04)andrewilley Wrote:
(2017-01-13, 00:55)pkscout Wrote: I didn't finish all the widget hiding or small icon categories for every single section (like Radio and Music Videos) because I don't use those. But I can finish that if folks want it.

Did this ever get looked at for Music Videos? In my Movies and TV Shows sections, I've removed all category displays completely so clicking on the top level item in the menu takes me straight to the wall of titles. It would be nice if I could set that for Music Videos too for consistency. No biggie if it's not possible, just checking.

Andre

No, I never got around to it. But it's not that hard, so let me see if I can get it whipped out in a day or two. I just have to find some music videos to import so I have something with which I can test.

OK, it's done. 1.2.4 has been released with customization support for Music Videos and Radio. With that everything should be done on that end. Just FYI, I can't test the Radio stuff, so all I can say for sure is that it doesn't break the skin. If someone is using the Radio section and wants to test it, that would be great.
(2017-07-27, 03:19)pkscout Wrote: OK, it's done. 1.2.4 has been released with customization support for Music Videos and Radio. With that everything should be done on that end. Just FYI, I can't test the Radio stuff, so all I can say for sure is that it doesn't break the skin. If someone is using the Radio section and wants to test it, that would be great.

Thanks, that's great! One small query though, opting to hide the 'Studio' category from Music Videos doesn't seem to work, it stays visible whether the toggle button is on or off.

Andre
(2017-08-03, 23:31)andrewilley Wrote:
(2017-07-27, 03:19)pkscout Wrote: OK, it's done. 1.2.4 has been released with customization support for Music Videos and Radio. With that everything should be done on that end. Just FYI, I can't test the Radio stuff, so all I can say for sure is that it doesn't break the skin. If someone is using the Radio section and wants to test it, that would be great.

Thanks, that's great! One small query though, opting to hide the 'Studio' category from Music Videos doesn't seem to work, it stays visible whether the toggle button is on or off.

Andre

I'll check on that. The only video I added didn't have studio info, so it never showed. So I never really tested it. There's probably just a typo somewhere.
(2017-08-04, 01:53)pkscout Wrote:
(2017-08-03, 23:31)andrewilley Wrote:

Andre

I'll check on that. The only video I added didn't have studio info, so it never showed. So I never really tested it. There's probably just a typo somewhere.

OK, this is fixed. 1.2.5 has been released to the repo, so if you have auto-update enabled you should get it next time your Kodi checks for updates.
(2017-08-04, 02:38)pkscout Wrote: OK, this is fixed. 1.2.5 has been released to the repo, so if you have auto-update enabled you should get it next time your Kodi checks for updates.

Perfect, thank you! Those sort of minor things are hard to test until it's out in the wild.

And this bit is probably my error or misunderstanding of Kodi somewhere, but how do I get the Music Videos menu link to take me straight to the Wall of music videos when I click on it (which is how I've got Movies and TV Shows set up) rather than drilling down through a category list first? I can't remember how I did it for Movies and TV Shows...

Andre
(2017-08-05, 01:32)andrewilley Wrote:
(2017-08-04, 02:38)pkscout Wrote: OK, this is fixed. 1.2.5 has been released to the repo, so if you have auto-update enabled you should get it next time your Kodi checks for updates.

Perfect, thank you! Those sort of minor things are hard to test until it's out in the wild.

And this bit is probably my error or misunderstanding of Kodi somewhere, but how do I get the Music Videos menu link to take me straight to the Wall of music videos when I click on it (which is how I've got Movies and TV Shows set up) rather than drilling down through a category list first? I can't remember how I did it for Movies and TV Shows...

Andre

On that I have no idea. The mods I've done wouldn't have changed that from the default Estuary, so I guess however you would normally do it? Big Grin

Movies and TV Shows don't have that initial screen by default. If you select TV Shows, it takes you right to the list of TV Shows. So I don't think you did anything at all to have that happen.
(2017-08-05, 04:56)pkscout Wrote: Movies and TV Shows don't have that initial screen by default. If you select TV Shows, it takes you right to the list of TV Shows. So I don't think you did anything at all to have that happen.

Ah, right, I'll ask in one of the main forums then. I'm sure it will have something to do with Nodes, but I have no clue how they work! Smile

Andre
Any chance of making your MOD compatible with Leia? Please? Smile
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
(2017-11-18, 14:30)minimoe Wrote: Any chance of making your MOD compatible with Leia? Please? Smile
 I will when Leia gets closer to release.  The earliest I ever start is when a new release hits beta, and depending on my schedule it might even wait until the release candidates are available for download.
(2017-11-18, 14:30)minimoe Wrote: Any chance of making your MOD compatible with Leia? Please? Smile
 I'm also really interested!
(2018-01-20, 20:52)fettt Wrote:
 I'm also really interested! 
same here Smile
 Please please please ! I dont want to downgrade to V17 Smile
Thanks for wanting this on Leia so badly, but there won't be a version for Leia until Leia reaches at least beta stage, and probably not until the RC releases just before production.  There are still too many changes to keep up with, so I'm waiting until Estuary is pretty much stable before figuring out how to port all the changes to the Leia version of Estuary.
So let's wait for your Leia version, hopefully you start your work ASAP Cool Wink
Kodi 18.6 @ openSUSE 13.1 x86_64 - Asus E35M1-I DELUXE | 8GB Ram | 240G 2.5" SSD
Kodi 20.2 on 1st Raspberry Pi B @ XBian | Kodi 20.2 on Raspberry Pi 3B+ @ XBian | Kodi 21a2 on Raspberry Pi4B @ XBian | Kodi 19.0 on SolidRun i.MX6 @ XBian
VDR 2.4.5 & Tvheadend4.3-1917 (for recording) on Cubieboard2 @ Debian Buster
3 thumbs up 4 Leia support!
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pkscout's Estuary mod (with Artist Slideshow Support)6