Kodi Box - icons missing, just wallpaper visible
Greetings all,

Many problems here with Kodi box -
(Android ver # 6.0.1
Kernal ver # 3.14.29
build# 20161101.16:45).

Been owner 1 day and tooling around a bit and must have clicked on something to cause the following symptoms;

Kodi boots normally but, when it is done booting, the icons that were once there at the very bottom of the screen and the "bar" that goes from left to right across the screen 1/3rd the way up from the bottom that has "system", "programs", etc etc" IS NO LONGER THERE - all that is on the screen is some wallpaper.

What did i do?...I did some extensive reading which leaves me more frustrated. The box purchased came "loaded" and i don't want to "start from scratch" here.

ANY help would be appreciated.
Kodi forum will not provide any support for 'loaded' systems as they requests for them are a forum rule violation. Sorry. Best to go back to where you got it from for support.
Read this to understand why @sy278 is entirely correct.

If you don't want to start from scratch then you're on your own.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
....uh, ok.......
(2017-01-14, 00:16)DarrenHill Wrote: Read this to understand why @sy278 is entirely correct.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

ok, I don't mind wiping out the box but, don't know how to go about doing it.
(2017-01-14, 00:31)VIDEOGHOST Wrote:
(2017-01-14, 00:16)DarrenHill Wrote: Read this to understand why @sy278 is entirely correct.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

ok, I don't mind wiping out the box but, don't know how to go about doing it.

In your Android app settings find Kodi and press "clear data"
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Box - icons missing, just wallpaper visible0