Kodi with powerdvd15 as external player search key remote control ...
Wink 
Good evening

I am under windows 10 with the MQ7 skin I can finally read my iso 3d with the external pay POWERDVD15 I still just 2 problem !!

With my remote control logitech that I use to drive kodi I can (when an ISO is read by Powerdvd15) do stop or play and I am looking to be able to go forward or back with my remote harmony elite how to associate these functions with My remote control and my last question! When I put on stop my bluray and that I want to leave the application I have to take my logitech keyboard of my pc to weigh on the cross of powerdvd15 to leave the application and to return in my kodi

Hoping that I would find help with you I wish you another good start of the evening ...

Mike
Why don´t use Kodi version with native support 3D MVC, check this post

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=266316

Don´t need use external player more.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Either use the Kodi Verison with 3d support or you should looking into a keymapper program to run in the back ground some use event ghost ... You can mapper the key presses depend on the window your in so that way when you go to pdvd if you know the keyboard shortcuts you will still be good then alt f4 close it and go back into kodi.... It does work I have done a test with Kodi launchbox and pdvd15.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
OK

but with this version of kodi ( KodiSetup-20161222-0910496-msdk_mvc_wip )

I can read the MVC but not the ISO?
So if you want to use powerdvd the it doesn't matter which version of Kodi you use... Just scrape it into the libaray and edit or add playercorefactory.xml with powerdvd location..
.The when you launch the movie u can press c for the context menu to select here to play from and just use powerdvd the Kodi will send it to pdvd.

O your graphic card has alot to do with it to..
It has to support 3d MVC if not you still will only see 2d
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi with powerdvd15 as external player search key remote control ...0