• 12(current)
Kyra for Kodi 2
(2017-02-27, 19:54)bendy101 Wrote: Custom Commands are often plugin specific, so the ability to add a command via your own text input would be very very useful.

You could not possible list them all... so manually adding them is a must

Do you have an example so I know for sure what we are talking about?
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2017-02-27, 19:57)Ruk12345 Wrote: Looking great ! Would it be possible to make switching the Kodi device the remote is controlling easier?

As in. It haveing to go into settings to switch the device? Can it be added to dashboard perhaps?

You can also change them using the power button (top right button), but yes, I will add them to the dashboard too. Good idea.
I have updated the to do list post so I won't forget.
Besides using different art in the app it's now also possible to change the art in Kodi. Just to be sure I made a setting.

All the library management options are done. Unfortunately Kodi doesn't support (yet) changing the art via the API and delete albums/artists/songs etc. Hopefully this will come in the future.

As requested I have added the volume options to the personal dashboard.

Build 11 is now available.

The release notes:

- Library management options added. You can edit items from movies / series and episodes. It's also possible to delete. Fan art can now be changed in Kodi (configurable via settings).
- Each Kodi host now has its own hide movies / series and Personal Dashboard.
- Volume buttons added to Personal Dashboard.

If you want to be a part of the test team, please leave a message. You will automatically get the latest build to play with!
It's possible to send commands to Kodi. Commands like action ids and window ids. You can find the complete list here:

- http://kodi.wiki/view/Action_IDs

- http://kodi.wiki/view/Window_IDs

I have added support for this. You can send them from the remote control view or you can place them on the personal dashboard.
Just like the menu buttons there's also a button for the commands.

Build 12 is now available.

The release notes:

- Commands option added (can be started from the remote control or the new added buttons to the personal dashboard). You can send action ids and windows ids to Kodi. You can add those as buttons to the personal dashboard as well.

If you want to be a part of the test team, please leave a message. You will automatically get the latest build to play with!
As requested I have added sorting options to LiveTV, radio and TV.

Some more additions to the personal dashboard. I have added the following:
- Recently added movies
- Movies in progress
- Series in progress
- Recently added episodes
- Recently added albums
- Recently played albums

All available in selectable sizes.

Rofl

Guess some people don't like me posting so much, since I am getting 1 star ratings on this thread. Rofl
Well I like your remote very much, you're on the right track in my opinion.
(2017-03-07, 10:54)McYoshi Wrote: Well I like your remote very much, you're on the right track in my opinion.

Thanks for your rating! Appreciate it a lot.

I thought this is what a community build of an app was all about: posting progress and provide feedback (if any). Big Grin
I Think you're right. Let me grab this opportunity to make some comments on the app:

- What do you think about a finer grid? Is that technically possible?
- Is it possible to show in the dashboard when an item you add is centered? Maybe with a guide line popping up?
- The custom labels take some more room on the dashboard than the actual text entered.
(2017-03-07, 11:10)McYoshi Wrote: I Think you're right. Let me grab this opportunity to make some comments on the app:

- What do you think about a finer grid? Is that technically possible?
- Is it possible to show in the dashboard when an item you add is centered? Maybe with a guide line popping up?
- The custom labels take some more room on the dashboard than the actual text entered.

It is technically possible yes. It will be more difficult then to align items, currently it's 26 pixels by 17 pixels.

What do you mean with centred items, could you give me an example? How do you see the popping up? You mean with show things when you long press an item?

And yes, labels can be bigger. Just took this size, because it was a balance between all supported devices. When the text of label is more than the size it will automatically scroll.
Don't know if you own a mac, but let's say I add an image to a Pages document. Pages shows me when an image is centered in the document with a guide line. It provides feedback while dragging the item by showing yellow lines.

And a request for the dashboard I forgot to add in the previous comment; show PVR logo?
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi 26