• 7(current)
Kyra for Kodi 2
In Kodi you can mark almost anything as a favourite, links to movies, series, episodes, menu items, playlists, add ons, etc.
There's even a menu option in Kodi to quickly go to all your favourites. Of course you should also have your favourites available in the app then.

Check out the Favourites menu option.

And to make it even better, all your favourites are automatically being made available in the personal dashboard for you to put where every you would like.

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
The playlists menu option gives you an overview of what items are in the queue.

You can change the order of items, clear the list, change party mode, shuffle, delete items, etc.

Build 7 is now available.

The release notes:

- History option added. It will give you an overview of what you have watched and when.
- Files option added. With the files option you can browse through your media sources like a filesystem. You can also play files from here.
- TV & Radio option added. A simple overview for selecting a channel.
- Live TV option added. This option will give you an overview of the channels and the programmes. From here it’s possible to add a TV channel to the personal dashboard.
- Favourites option added. A simple overview of all your favourites. Just select a favourite. All favourites are automatically added to the personal dashboard.
- Playlists option added. Check out what Kodi has queued. From here you can clear the list, delete items (swipe to left), change the order, shuffle, change party mode, etc.

If you want to be a part of the test team, please leave a message. You will automatically get the latest build to play with!
I just downloaded the new build and I was playing in the Files section. I noticed that you can play video to the tv, however, will this also have the ability to play videos to local devices? I tried to press the arrow at the far right, but it does not go anywhere on the device...
(2017-02-04, 19:59)jeff363 Wrote: I just downloaded the new build and I was playing in the Files section. I noticed that you can play video to the tv, however, will this also have the ability to play videos to local devices? I tried to press the arrow at the far right, but it does not go anywhere on the device...

This is a bit tricky. You can browse through your sources, but the items could not have been added to your library.
I have no idea what type it is. For that matter it could be a .jpg or an .mp3, so I am feeding it directly to Kodi and Kodi will figure it out.
Thanks for this new release and for the trailer option. Would it be possible to have it in local language (French for my side) as the scrapper inside kodi?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
In addition, I have few remarks regarding the UI. On iPhone, it would be better to my mind to have direct access (from the main menu) to movies/series/music/tv and let the + menu to access remote and dashboard. These ones are just consequences of a given action..
What do you think?

(2017-02-05, 13:14)fseneq Wrote: Thanks for this new release and for the trailer option. Would it be possible to have it in local language (French for my side) as the scrapper inside kodi?

The trailers come from themoviedb.org, I am displaying all, there's no filtering. I don't think a lot people add localized trailers to themoviedb.org.
(2017-02-05, 13:20)fseneq Wrote: In addition, I have few remarks regarding the UI. On iPhone, it would be better to my mind to have direct access (from the main menu) to movies/series/music/tv and let the + menu to access remote and dashboard. These ones are just consequences of a given action..
What do you think?

My idea is that you can choose which items you can place at the bottom. I have that on my list. I am waiting until all menu items are "final".
With the Smart playlists menu option you can browse through your own created smart playlists. You can play either the smart playlist itself or items within. Like a lot of other items a smart playlist can be added to the personal dashboard.

Kodi v17 (Krypton) has been released!

https://kodi.tv/kodi17/
hi, may i be part of the test team?
thanks
(2017-02-07, 05:48)tiagoermida Wrote: hi, may i be part of the test team?
thanks

Sure Big Grin Send me a PM with your e-mail address. You will get an invitation from Apple with instructions.
The add-ons section took quite some time, because I wanted to be able to do a lot of more things than the current version. I think it's worth it!

When you start the add-ons option it will give you an overview of all installed add-ons. They are divided in 4 sections: Audio, Video, Executable and Other.
You can filter on enabled, disabled, broken and not broken add-ons.

When an add-on is broken is will be marked. You can see that in one of the screenshots below.

Each add-on can be enabled or disabled. If you want to know all its dependencies, just press the button. It will give you an overview.

If you select an add-on you can simply browse it. Just like a filesystem. When an item can be played it will show the play button.

Of course you can add an add-on to the personal dashboard. When selected it will immediately open the add-on for you.

I have installed the radio add-on from the Kodi repository. When browsing through it I thought it would be handy if I could add a streaming radio station to my personal dashboard. It saves a lot of time going through the add-on every time.

Voila!

When added to the dashboard, simply touch it and it will ask Kodi to play it. Of course you can also do this with different "playable" items from other add-ons.

• 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi 26