• 8(current)
Kyra for Kodi 2
Looking great, thanks Richard! I will test the new features this weekend.

Regards,

Bart
(2017-02-08, 14:58)bsoriano Wrote: Looking great, thanks Richard! I will test the new features this weekend.

Regards,

Bart

For the add-ons I still need to make some changes to the iPhone version, but I think it will not take a lot of time. As soon as I am done with that I will upload a new build.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Is it possible to use this app in portrait mode on the IPad?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-02-09, 02:13)Ruk12345 Wrote: Is it possible to use this app in portrait mode on the IPad?

No, for the iPad it's forced to landscape.
Build 8 is now available.

The release notes:

-Smart playlists option added. With the Smart playlists menu option you can browse through your own created smart playlists. You can play either the smart playlist itself or items within. A smart playlist can be added to the personal dashboard.
- Add-ons option added. When you start the add-ons option it will give you an overview of all installed add-ons. Each add-on can be enabled or disabled and checked for its dependencies. Of course you can add an add-on to the personal dashboard.
It’s also possible to add items within an add-on to the personal dashboard (like streaming radio stations).

If you want to be a part of the test team, please leave a message. You will automatically get the latest build to play with!
(2017-02-07, 07:30)rschiks Wrote:
(2017-02-07, 05:48)tiagoermida Wrote: hi, may i be part of the test team?
thanks

Sure Big Grin Send me a PM with your e-mail address. You will get an invitation from Apple with instructions.

It appears that I cannot send you PM. Undecided
[email protected]
(2017-02-10, 13:23)tiagoermida Wrote:
(2017-02-07, 07:30)rschiks Wrote:
(2017-02-07, 05:48)tiagoermida Wrote: hi, may i be part of the test team?
thanks

Sure Big Grin Send me a PM with your e-mail address. You will get an invitation from Apple with instructions.

It appears that I cannot send you PM. Undecided

Done.

Just remember...it needs at least Krypton.
Hi Richard.

I have not had time to sort some things out as I can not get kodi 17 to work right hence the reason I can not use your test version

I have been very busy the last two weeks but I will try and sort something Out on the music side
(2017-02-10, 23:13)meridius Wrote: Hi Richard.

I have not had time to sort some things out as I can not get kodi 17 to work right hence the reason I can not use your test version

I have been very busy the last two weeks but I will try and sort something Out on the music side

No worries. I have to admit that I am not using Krypton on my "production" machine (yet). I have installed it on a test machine :-)

I think a lot of people find the music part very important, so that's why I ask for some ideas. Especially the idea I wrote you about in a PM. I want to do something similar for the movies and series later.

In the mean time I am busy with the basic stuff for music. The same things that are in the first version, but improved a little bit. I will post some screenshots very soon.
Some really cool things are now available in Krypton Big Grin

I appreciate the time you are taking. Always nice to have some screenshots and hopefully new ideas and discussions Big Grin
The music option. First the basic things. I have started with an overview of the artists, the details of an artist and the ability to change the fan art.

(2017-01-14, 15:30)rschiks Wrote: I spent a lot of time on this, the personal dashboard. I think it's really awesome.

Check out this demo:

So you basically done more or less the same as we did earlier in THE Remote for Kodi?
(2017-02-11, 17:24)stryjek4 Wrote:
(2017-01-14, 15:30)rschiks Wrote: I spent a lot of time on this, the personal dashboard. I think it's really awesome.

Check out this demo:

So you basically done more or less the same as we did earlier in THE Remote for Kodi?

I liked the idea, but I have changed it according my requirements Big Grin
So it would be worth mentioning that you've been inspired Smile
(2017-02-11, 17:37)rschiks Wrote:
(2017-02-11, 17:24)stryjek4 Wrote:

Check out this demo:

I liked the idea, but I have changed it according my requirements Big Grin

A MAJOR difference Kyra handles large libraries. The remote for Kodi does not Sad
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-02-12, 13:14)Ruk12345 Wrote: A MAJOR difference Kyra handles large libraries. The remote for Kodi does not Sad

Can you elaborate on this?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi 26