• 21(current)
Kyra for Kodi 2
(2018-10-30, 23:01)rschiks Wrote:
(2018-10-29, 15:22)bobrap Wrote: What is the version number that supports iPhone X?  Has one been released yet or is it the one mentioned to be on github?  Thanks.
They all support the iPhone X, but not the full screen is being used. 
Meaning it works on iPhone X, just doesn't fit the screen correctly?  Something you're working on?  Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2018-10-31, 15:24)bobrap Wrote:
(2018-10-30, 23:01)rschiks Wrote:
(2018-10-29, 15:22)bobrap Wrote: What is the version number that supports iPhone X?  Has one been released yet or is it the one mentioned to be on github?  Thanks.
They all support the iPhone X, but not the full screen is being used. 
Meaning it works on iPhone X, just doesn't fit the screen correctly?  Something you're working on?  Thanks.
The notch area and bottom part (where the line is) is not being used.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2018-11-01, 21:34)rschiks Wrote:
(2018-10-31, 15:24)bobrap Wrote:
(2018-10-30, 23:01)rschiks Wrote: They all support the iPhone X, but not the full screen is being used. 
Please pardon my ignorance.  What exactly does "not being used" mean?  On my phone, the notch and line cover cover text.  Just trying to find out if that's expected.  If so, is there a plan to fix it.  Thanks.
(2018-11-02, 16:18)bobrap Wrote:
(2018-11-01, 21:34)rschiks Wrote:
(2018-10-31, 15:24)bobrap Wrote: Meaning it works on iPhone X, just doesn't fit the screen correctly?  Something you're working on?  Thanks. 
Please pardon my ignorance.  What exactly does "not being used" mean?  On my phone, the notch and line cover cover text.  Just trying to find out if that's expected.  If so, is there a plan to fix it.  Thanks.
Ah, guess this has changed. An “old style” app should have a black bar (top and bottom).
At the moment I’m very busy with developing a website. No plans for an update (yet).
OK
With the latest beta RDS is now showing in Kodi when playing radio. Could this be added to Kyra's Dashboard?
It appears that the sorting bug for smart playlists has been fixed in Kodi Files.GetDirectory api. The iphone app THE now displays in the correct order. Kyra2 still displays sorted by title. My assumption is that Kyra2 is doing a sort within the app to work around the old bug. I'm not sure how long this has been fixed in Kodi. There is a note about a fix to Playlist.Open and friends made in Nov 2017 (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=324598), even though Kodi, Kyra2 and THE all use Files.GetDirectory to get the lists.
A nice little feature would be able to sync stream to local device with what is playing on main kodi display. Useful for roaming, viewing in another room, low-vision, those wanting subtitles, or alternate audio.
(2019-01-08, 16:20)fbacher Wrote: It appears that the sorting bug for smart playlists has been fixed in Kodi Files.GetDirectory api. The iphone app THE now displays in the correct order. Kyra2 still displays sorted by title. My assumption is that Kyra2 is doing a sort within the app to work around the old bug. I'm not sure how long this has been fixed in Kodi. There is a note about a fix to Playlist.Open and friends made in Nov 2017 (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=324598), even though Kodi, Kyra2 and THE all use Files.GetDirectory to get the lists.

Yes, you are right, it’s doing the sorting itself.
Dead animal here, or what?
(2019-01-29, 19:06)bobrap Wrote: Dead animal here, or what?
I’m still alive! Laugh
Actually, I was referring to Kyra. Smile
(2019-01-30, 15:47)bobrap Wrote: Actually, I was referring to Kyra. Smile
I think the interest for an app is not that high anymore.
And Apple is shifting more towards a paid subscription model, but I do not see that many people willing to do that. Even paying once for an app is already a problem.
I still use it and love it!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Hello,

Sorry for the noob question but on this remote app, can I show my smart playlist with its own wall poster ? Thanks.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi 26