Beta Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi
(2020-01-22, 04:09)Rychem28 Wrote: ...
I added some extra menu options to the plugin which include the following options:

1) Hide softlist items that are not available (selecting the display ROM/CHDS for machines that are only available seems to ignore SL specific lists and if SL list ROM/CHDS are not available they are still displayed).
2) Option to toggle the long names (ROM name with all flags for both MAME and SL's) on/off just to give a cleaner presentation when this information may not be needed.
@Wintermute0110 if you are interested in the coding changes, I can send the main.py and settings.xml files to you with an explanation of changes I made (I am just learning the basics on python coding so my implementation may be a bit crude. I am not savy with GitHub at the moment, so not really sure how you put the changes there.

Excellent work!

Yes, please send me the python code so I can add your features to mainline AML. Actually, the reason about the missing features in the SL items is that I code stuff first for MAME and then port it to SLs, but sometimes I forget to do the port Laugh

I recommend you learn some Git and install Tortoise Git or a similar client. It pays off.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2020-01-22, 05:20

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi2
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.