Beta Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi
@Wintermute0110 , I have been playing around with the dev add-on with the history.dat information and so far I like the potential of the information that is pulled. I have been experimenting with the generation of the asset JSON and wanted to get your feedback on something I have been trialing, it is in combination to the original request for the history properties label.

I made a change to include a "history" asset independent of the "plot" asset in the MAME_assets JSON, and included a property called history so that this information could be called within the skin. This is what I was looking for in the original request but may not have been clear in regards to pulling the data from the history.dat. Your recent code change looks like exactly what I was asking about but I tried adding the option of being able to call the information separately.

I haven't made a pull request yet as I am still experimenting and with the code that I added scans proceed as normal. I am still playing around with the change to see if it add value to the skin,

I posted the code in my fork of the AML repository. Have a look and let me know what you think

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi - by Rychem28 - 2020-01-29, 17:00

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi2
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.