Beta Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi
(2020-06-08, 15:57)Rychem28 Wrote: @Wintermute0110 I have a feature request and was going to post a pull request to your git but wanted to get your feedback first.

I would like to add a couple more resources to the softlist, cartridges and clearlogos. I have been spending some time modifying my skin specifically for AML, you can see some screenshots here if you are so inclined. AML plugin skin modifications

I will post the pull request in the next couple of days. There are a couple of other changes that I have made locally with information that is being made available, such as version added and some button information. This does increase the size of a couple of the JSON's which does make the plugin slower. As well as shortening the length of the history.dat JSON to remove some extraneous lines at the beginning of each ROM section.

Have a look and let me know what you think, anything that you don't want to include I can host on a branch of the master.

Thanks again,
Rychem

Go ahead with the PR, I will do some changes afterwards if required. The rationale is to keep AML and AEL views compatible, in other words, the infolabels should be the same.

Regarding the changes to the JSON, I will have a look and tell you my opinion. Maybe it could be a good idea if you separate into several PRs, one PR for the artwork and other PR for changes in the JSON database.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2020-06-08, 16:48

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi2
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.