Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi
(2020-08-12, 05:42)Dax9 Wrote: Hi Wintermute, thanks for the details and continued development of AML.  I look forward to trying the new version.  And although it'll be a while before I move to Kodi Matrix, I'm glad to know AML will work with it too.

You are welcomed, I enjoying very much coding AML. I will also wait before moving to Matrix, however I wanted to see how difficult it was to do the port and also learn in the process to port AEL. Compared with AML, the code of AEL is more complicated because it has more and diverse features so I wanted to port AML first. Interestingly, in terms of number of lines of code both AML and AEL are quite similar, however AML code structure is simpler but due to the huge amount of MAME each function in AML is bigger, but AEL has more functions... kind of Laugh

The new version does not have many new features, just more filtering options and some other minor improvements. If you have any good ideas you want to see in AML let me know.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2020-08-12, 08:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi2