Beta Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi
@KillerSkunk I have fixed the problem when building a CHD Split set, thanks for reported. I always use merged CHD set.

Also, I solved the problem with series.ini. Yes, the problem is that the file has non-ASCII characters BUT it is not UTF-8 encoded. To solve this problem (and other potential problems) I redesigned all the AML IO system. If you like the details, I do not use built-in open() function anymore, only io.open(), they are very similar but not exactly the same and io.open() is P2/P3 compatible.

Currently the Python 3 version of AML is pretty finished, now I am porting the code refactor to Python 2. I want to release AML ASAP, I will update this thread when a beta-quality code is ready so you can test the development version, either Kodi Matrix P3 or Kodi Leia P2. Both version will be exactly the same, the only differences are the minimal changes required for AML to work in P3. Note that due to the code refactoring small regressions have been introduced, I'm trying to test as much as possible and get rid of all the regressions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2020-09-16, 11:05

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi2
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.