• 40(current)
High-Definition Video Flagging (library filtering/sorting & skin thumbnails overlay)?
I have noticed this as well. Several videos of mine have this same issue. Not sure if it is supported or not, if it can be and isn't yet I'll make a trac for it.
jmarshall Wrote:Filters should be doable though - that seems far more useful to me.
You put this in smart playlists in [21397], so it is already there unless you're talking about a better way to quickly switch filters.

ronie: Actually yeah I can see something like that being used. Unfortunately the output would be fixed text, like with the "lang1 / lang2 / lang3". I don't know if that's an issue at all. This is easy to implement but would require 2 new ListItem tags, I wish ListItem.foo could take a parameter!

Golly, I feel dirty for even asking, should we make it so the multi info list (that's what it was called right?) can take 3 parameters? Feels like the wrong thing to do, just add support for another parameter, but it would allow me to do things like:
ListItem.AudioLanguage(2) = Return the second audio language
ListItem.AudioLanguage(gui) = Returns the language code if there is one that matches the language of the gui
ListItem.AudioLanguage(all) = Returns the lang1 / lang2 list
ListItem.AudioLanguage(eng) = Returns eng if there's an eng language in the list
i don't see any issues with doing that up front, do you?
That seems fine to me, though I'd drop listitem.audiolanguage(eng) from the list to be honest - it's just asking for thousands of images in the skin to check for each possible language :p
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Just want to jot a note here so I'll remember it. If you have a smart playlist based on hdflagging criteria and update the info from the playlist using a scraper, the item will disappear from the list as the update wipes out the streamdetails.
Is there any documentation for media flagging? I'm not sure about what I need to do to have my media flagged. Is it enough to install and use a skin that natively supports it?
enable it in settings and use a skin with support
having issues with flagging.

flagging broke for me few builds ago, right now using 22217 with hitched-aeon skin.

it detects, divx, xvid, dolby etc... fine. but any avc/h264 video track, there is just a blank area, no icon.

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7650/sc...ot000w.jpg
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2450/sc...001aif.jpg
nekrosoft13 Wrote:having issues with flagging.

flagging broke for me few builds ago, right now using 22217 with hitched-aeon skin.

it detects, divx, xvid, dolby etc... fine. but any avc/h264 video track, there is just a blank area, no icon.

Is it definitely an issue with flagging, or is it an issue with the skin? I'd suggest exporting to an nfo and checking to see if the information is there for the track, or checking the log file.
redtapemedia Wrote:Is it definitely an issue with flagging, or is it an issue with the skin? I'd suggest exporting to an nfo and checking to see if the information is there for the track, or checking the log file.

OK, i found the issue.

flagging sytem will not detect certain video steams in .TS (MPEG-Transform stream).

did a test and converted the video to MKV, and it picked up the H264
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/7060
I've responded on the ticket, but I really can't reproduce it because I don't have any transport stream files. I think it is because it thinks the fourcc is significant and therefore skips the codec check.
Sweet, thanks for the example. I'll take a look at it.
CapnBry Wrote:Sweet, thanks for the example. I'll take a look at it.

that was quick, you mean the sample i uploaded 1 second ago?
amazing what email notifications can achieve Wink
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
High-Definition Video Flagging (library filtering/sorting & skin thumbnails overlay)?7