VIDEO_TS How to label for scraper
I appologize in advance if this in in the wrong forum. I have spent a lot of time but still cant find an answer in the Kodi_Wiki.

I am new but have successfully added a couple hundred movies and TV show episodes to my library. All were in MP4 format.

I am trying to now deal with my multi-episode DVD's. I have a DVD of cartoons that has multiple episodes (about 15 seperate cartoons).Instead of ripping each one I have ripped the VIDEO_TS folder. I cant figure out how to name it so that the scraper gets the meta data. Also, if I open it by going to files, it opens a large file with all episodes rather than a menu.

Is there a way for this to play in Kodi just as it does from DVD? That is... a title menu to either select individual episodes or just press play and it plays all episodes in order.

This VIDEO_TS is from; Disney's Adventures of The Gummi Bears: Volume 1 (1985-1987)... which is listed as individual episodes on TVDB.com... but I cant figure out how to label the VIDEO_TS to succesfully scrape this DVD for all the episodes in those years. And more importantly, how to play them just as the DVD does.

Here is my directory structure;
E:\Temp-Kodi Test\TV Show Library\Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears\Disc 1\VIDEO_TS\ (ripped video_ts files here)

Thanks!!
Winnie
lo

you still need the eps numbers. SHOW/S01E1E2E3E4/VIDEO_TS/
Thanks!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VIDEO_TS How to label for scraper0