Android nVidia Shield TV (2015 & 2017 Models) - UPDATED: May 25, 2018
Hey Tinwarble....

Speaking of Harmony Remotes (I use mine instead of the Shield remote also), how did you program the Harmony to have the same function as the Shield Remote (double press the right 'O' button on the Shield Remote) to minimize a running program, and return to the Shield TV's lean-back launcher?

Oh, and a heads up for all you Vizio 4k (E series) TV fans, got an update for the TV, and now the CEC power control works perfectly (put the Shield to Sleep, and the TV turns off). Where previously it would turn the Input connection off, and the TV would stay on and say No Device connected.

This was one more reason I am using the Harmony remote, as it would power off the TV. However, with the new changes to Kodi 18 (being able to use the Voice commands within Kodi), I would like to switch from using the Harmony remote, back to the Shield TV's remote. The fix for the CEC power off, was a big first step in that direction.

Messages In This Thread
Rip CDs? - by crisp waffles - 2017-03-20, 21:19
RE: nVidia Shield TV (2015 & 2017 Models) - UPDATED: Jan 26 2017 - by Powerhouse - 2017-05-11, 17:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nVidia Shield TV (2015 & 2017 Models) - UPDATED: May 25, 20188