Android nVidia Shield TV (2015 & 2017 Models) - UPDATED: May 25, 2018
Hi - am hoping someone can help me set up my Harmony Elite (+Hub) to work properly with Shield (2015 model) + KODI/SPMC.

I've seen the posts on this forum suggesting I need to add Windows PC as a device to the harmony, and connect via BT to the Shield. I must be doing something wrong as I can't get the "Windows PC" keys to be recognised by the remote. My harmony is already connected to my Shield as a BT Keyboard - do I need to somehow separately connect the "Windows PC" device to my Shield as well?

What I am trying to do is create some new on-screen buttons on my remote - i.e. I don't want to attach kodi commands to the hard buttons on my remote (wife is never going to remember that "red" = "subtitles"!) - I want to create a subtitle key on my screen by linking an on screen button to the "T" key (and other keys for "codec", "audio track", "audio delay", "subtitle delay" etc.),.

But when I go into my remote settings for my activity, and I try to use the "Windows PC" device, all the keyboard letters are greyed out, so I cant attach them to the on screen button I am creating. Any idea what I am doing wrong? (by the way, I have a FLIRC, and could use this, but would much rather have everything working via BT instead of introducing IR into the equation (if possible).

Many thanks in advance for any assistance.

Messages In This Thread
Rip CDs? - by crisp waffles - 2017-03-20, 21:19
RE: nVidia Shield TV (2015 & 2017 Models) - UPDATED: Jun 9, 2017 - by veegee21 - 2017-07-11, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nVidia Shield TV (2015 & 2017 Models) - UPDATED: May 25, 20188