Android nVidia Shield TV (2015 & 2017 Models) - UPDATED: May 25, 2018
I summarize my problem I got some days ago.

I'm sorry if I disturb you again. I'm continuing to get problems with SHIELD TV. Even wuth the second new Shield TV I'm getting the same problems. I remember you I have Sony Bravia TV 65". I always watched my UHD videos I make with my GH5 camera. It shoots UHD rec.709. I always used Kodi with my TV and I always watched them without any problem. Everything was perfect. Then I liked to increase the bitrate on my files and my TV read them enough well with excellent colors but the TV suffered with that bitrate and the video was not perfectly fluid. Therefore I had the unhealthy idea to buy a new and good device to play those heavier files (150Mbps). From that time I got a drama and even today it sends me into a beast. I lost a lot of sleep for Shield TV without solving my biggest problems. Now don't tell that my Shield TV is badly configured because it is configured perfectly. Here is my biggest problem: Shield TV sometimes reads my files enough well and I get good colours (even if I'm dissatisfied with the Shield TV colors). But sometimes it gives languid and overexposed colors. My new Shield TV was configured 3840x2160 50Hz and RGB 8-bit Rec 709. Colours were enough good and I was enough happy. Some days ago I invited some friends of mine at home to watch together my latest documentary. I got a big problem. Colors were faded and overexposed.
I was ashamed to show that documentary with bad colours. I thought of having solved the problem with the new Shield TV but I made an error. Shield works so badly with my UHD documentaries and my TV. Now I have to remove the Shield TV if I need to be calm because it's me that's going to look bad. I will lower the bitrate in order to watch my documentaries with Kodi and my TV. I only regret one thing: I spent my money for nothing.

Messages In This Thread
Rip CDs? - by crisp waffles - 2017-03-20, 21:19
RE: nVidia Shield TV (2015 & 2017 Models) - UPDATED: May 25, 2018 - by FoxADRIANO - 2018-12-27, 15:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nVidia Shield TV (2015 & 2017 Models) - UPDATED: May 25, 20188