v16 need adding scroll lock to keyboard.xml
i read in wiki about keyboard.xml
but i need to add the scroll lock button to keyboard.xml file so i can enable light on my cm storm keyboard. and can´t find anything about about scroll lock in wiki
wiki keyboard controls
Not sure what you are trying to do. Could you be more precise please?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
my scroll lock key on my attached computer keyboard is switch for backlight on/off but noting happens when i click scroll lock key so don´t think it is enabled
What os are you using? Perhaps you are lacking an os level driver? It's likely nothing to do with kodi itself.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
just strange that keyboard.xml seems to have all other pc keys except scroll lock
but you are right it is not kodi . i tried clicking scroll lock when kodi was in screen saver and it registered the keypress, and found out it is some settings in linux that has to be set.

Thank you!

PS: i dont want to change code in linux so i let i be.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
need adding scroll lock to keyboard.xml0