• 17(current)
Release Rapier 11.2.59 for Kodi 18 Leia
(2019-08-07, 16:34)MidnightWatcher Wrote: Hi @Gade, is there a way to only view (or only hide) 4K titles? I'm purchasing a lot of 4K movies and I'm adding them to my server, but would like to view lists in my library that are 4K only, or lists that are 1080p (or less) only. Since I'm adding both the 1080p Blurays as well as the 4K versions to my server, I'm getting a doubling of these titles on the list since it shows everything.

That's absolutely possible.

You can either create a custom video node or a smart playlist. I suggest using a node and here you can use the library node editor add-on.

Create a new node where the content is Movies. Select the path.
If you have a seperate folder for your 4k movies, you're done.
If your movies are mixed in the same folders, you have to create a rule.
Depending on your naming use something like:
"filename contains" and ".4k."

To exclude 4k from your movie library, edit the library nodes again.
Here you should select the regular Movies node and make a rule inside it where you don't show 4K titles.
Something like:
"filename" does not contain "4k"
or
"path" does not contain "path/to/your/4k/library"

You can add the new 4k movie node as a custom category or as a submenu to an existing category.

You can add the movie node (excluding 4k titles) to your regular Movies category.
I will give this a try after my vacation, thanks!
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
UPDATE: Rapier 11.2.56 is available through the official Kodi repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

The highlights are:
  • Support for Artist Slideshow add-on 2.x and 3.x
  • Changed Skin Settings > Add more categories to only one button. Screenshots below.
    This will make it more user friendly and faster to use.
  • Support for CoreELEC has been added.
  • Major bugfixing (huge thanks to @olympus).

Changed Skin Settings > Add more categories to only one button and more user friendly
Main setting

Changed Skin Settings > Add more categories to only one button and more user friendly
Categories

Code:
11.2.56 (1-March)
- Changed Skin Settings > Add more categories to only one button and more user friendly.
- Add better mouse support to home screen categories (thanks to olympus).
- Fix label for tv shows in custom widgets (thanks to olympus).
- Fixed scrollbar in Skin Settings > Supported Add-ons.
- Fix service.upnext errors.
- Label 2 for tv shows will now show rating.
- It's now possible to switch to Playlist View in all windows, when more than one music or video track is playing.
- Support for Artist Slideshow 2.x / 3.x.
- Changed Arial font for home screen categories to better support different languages.
- Adjustments to subtitle dialog.
- Fix for album covers when playing music.
- Actors in video information window will always display images.
- Added support for CoreELEC.

ENJOY!
Hi @Gade i would like that updated spanish translation from transifex was available. I have corrected some bugs in the translation. If you want to check it out are available on my github also.

Other question, some characters are cut for menu text field size when the characters has accent mark. , Do is possible solve this bug in the layout of Rapier skin?. It happen with "homizio nova" font only.

Here the screenshot...

Regards and thank you for this wonderful skin and sorry for my english.

PD: I think I'm late for an update XD
(2020-05-09, 15:20)roliverosc Wrote: Hi @Gade i would like that updated spanish translation from transifex was available. I have corrected some bugs in the translation. If you want to check it out are available on my github also.

Hi @roliverosc

Thanks for the support and for taking the time to translate this skin.
I really appreciate it. Smile

In the future, please don't post the exact same issue or request both here and at Github.

I have answered your translation request at Github: https://github.com/gade01/Rapier/issues/41
Let's keep that subject only at Github.

(2020-05-09, 15:20)roliverosc Wrote: Other question, some characters are cut for menu text field size when the characters has accent mark. , Do is possible solve this bug in the layout of Rapier skin?. It happen with "homizio nova" font only.

Yeah, I see what you mean.

Unfortunately, that's the way the font is designed.

I see the oacute letter hanging a bit low:

I suggest either living with it or using another font.

The only thing I can do is edit the font and fixing the letters manually.
Ok thank to you @Gade upgrade from transifex. Regarding bug with "Homizio Nova" font I had imagined it. Sorry duplicate it in the forum and Github.

Thank You again.
UPDATE: Rapier 11.2.59 is available through the official Kodi repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

The highlights are:
  • Cosmetic improvements for Now Playing widget.
  • Cosmetic improvements for Player Controls dialog.
  • Replaced home screen Movies category submenu "Studios" with "Sets".

Code:
11.2.59 (18-August)
- Replaced home screen Movies category submenu "Studios" with "Sets".
- Bugfixing of movie and tv show backgrounds in libraries.
- Skin Settings: clicking custom category icons button will reset the path.
- Adding "bdremux" to a filename will display a blu-ray media flag.
- Fix for formatted short duration.
- Cosmetic improvements for Now Playing widget.
- Cosmetic improvements for Player Controls dialog.
- Updated translations from Transifex.
- Add skin clearlogo and banner images.

ENJOY!
Well I finally upgraded to Kodi 18 Leia and was pleased to find I could still use the skin I have been using for many years.  And a newer version as well.  Seems to be running fine for the most part but I am having a few issues with the media flags.  In particular, the flags for audio formats.  It seems that the DTS, Atmos and PCM flags are gone.  The channel signifier (5.1, 7.1, etc) appears but nothing before it in these instances. 

DTS-HD Master Audio is there but no "regular" DTS.  I've always had an issue with Atmos not being displayed but I have read that if you add the word "Atmos" to the filename Kodi will pull the correct flag, much as it does with "Unrated" content (same for DTS-X content). This doesn't seem to work either.  I just think the flags are not there for some reason?  Maybe they were lost somehow when I transitioned from Kodi 17 to 18?  I'm more than happy to add them back in somehow but I cannot find anyone who can explain how to do this or even where these images reside within the program.  I've looked everywhere and I can't find them.  

Is there a way to replace them with a more complete set?  Can anyone please explain how to do so if this is possible?

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance and a BIG thank you to the developer of this skin, it's really the only one that does everything I need it to do.
Hi DigitalBear.

Thanks a lot for the support.

(2020-11-25, 01:01)DigitalBear Wrote: Well I finally upgraded to Kodi 18 Leia and was pleased to find I could still use the skin I have been using for many years.  And a newer version as well.  Seems to be running fine for the most part but I am having a few issues with the media flags.  In particular, the flags for audio formats.  It seems that the DTS, Atmos and PCM flags are gone.  The channel signifier (5.1, 7.1, etc) appears but nothing before it in these instances. 

Well, that's strange.

Which exact Rapier version do you use?
Did you update from the official Kodi repository or from Github?

Nothing has been changed regarding media flags.
If anything, even more flags have been added.

(2020-11-25, 01:01)DigitalBear Wrote: DTS-HD Master Audio is there but no "regular" DTS.  I've always had an issue with Atmos not being displayed but I have read that if you add the word "Atmos" to the filename Kodi will pull the correct flag, much as it does with "Unrated" content (same for DTS-X content). This doesn't seem to work either. 

That's true.
Add this to the file name:
  • ".atmos": if your file contains either TrueHD or E-AC3 (Dolby Digital Plus) audio, a Dolby Atmos logo will display
  • "dtsx" / "dts-x": if your file contains DTS-HD Master Audio, a DTS:X logo will display
  • Etc.

(2020-11-25, 01:01)DigitalBear Wrote: I just think the flags are not there for some reason?  Maybe they were lost somehow when I transitioned from Kodi 17 to 18?  I'm more than happy to add them back in somehow but I cannot find anyone who can explain how to do this or even where these images reside within the program.  I've looked everywhere and I can't find them.  

Is there a way to replace them with a more complete set?  Can anyone please explain how to do so if this is possible?

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance and a BIG thank you to the developer of this skin, it's really the only one that does everything I need it to do.

Thanks so much for the kind words.

If it still doesn't work, you can uninstall the skin (but not the settings!), and install the official version from Kodi addon repo.

Cheers
Gade
Hi. I have a blue font in the tidal plug. Is it possible to change to, for example, white?
(2020-12-29, 21:58)LukaszQ Wrote: Hi. I have a blue font in the tidal plug. Is it possible to change to, for example, white?

Hi LukaszQ.

Can you please post a screenshot?

The skin doesn't control which font colors the addon use when running the addon.
I suggest you write to the developers of the addon on this forum.
When i try to install i have this error: "La dipendenza da script.module.cherrypy versione 17.0.0 potrebbe non essere soddisfatta"
(2020-12-30, 20:42)trevisyn Wrote: When i try to install i have this error: "La dipendenza da script.module.cherrypy versione 17.0.0 potrebbe non essere soddisfatta"

Hi trevisyn.

Some addon might depend on that script.
Rapier does not.

Can you please provide a debug log from when try to install Rapier and encounter this error?
https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
I tried too many skin  Confused
I reinstalled Kodi and now all works correctly  Wink

Thanks ^^
(2021-01-10, 13:26)trevisyn Wrote: I tried too many skin  Confused
I reinstalled Kodi and now all works correctly  Wink

Thanks ^^

That sounds great.

Thanks for getting back Smile
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 11.2.59 for Kodi 18 Leia1