• 6(current)
Release Rapier 11.2.59 for Kodi 18 Leia
Thanks.

Did you find anything in the log indication a crash or related errors?

Because I can't seem to find anything.
Is now fixed with PR 13475 (PR)
Great, thanks.
can confirm, is fixed. thanks Gade. they were not taking me seriously. only when you posted did they look into it.
Anyone still using the tv tunes add-on?

I have seen reports of it not working anymore, and since it is banned I'm heavily considering removing support from Kodi 18 Leia.

Also the addon VideoExtras will be removed, since it's not an official addon anymore - and there's a newer addon replacing it: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Extras
I don't use it since it is banned. too bad cause it had a nice function.
but the dev messed it up..
(2018-02-17, 14:24)skybird1980 Wrote: I don't use it since it is banned. too bad cause it had a nice function.
but the dev messed it up..

Yeah, I think I've made the decision to remove TV Tunes and VideoExtras from Rapier 11 and Kodi 18.
No, I am not using TV Tunes since it was removed from kodi repo.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the feedback.

I've never used the addons, so for me it won't make any difference.

If anyone's using VideoExtras or TV Tunes, now is the time to let me know.
There is a possibility a new add-on is on the way from a member. He is aiming for inclusion into the Kodi repo.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
will there be a change for artwork downloader also? its marked as broken for leia.
(2018-02-18, 12:43)maxenric Wrote: will there be a change for artwork downloader also? its marked as broken for leia.

Probably yes.

I'll try to work something out.
Artwork Beef is not in the official repo yet, which is why I haven't included support for this addon yet. Once it's in the official Kodi repo, I'll include support for this addon.

I'll keep support for artwork downloader, since it's still possible to make it work if you use an older version and switch off automatic updates for the addon.
@Gade Thank you for the skin, beautiful and very functional.  Apologies If I can't explain this clearly.  When hovering over widget options (Internet archive rom launcher) on the home screen it changes the background (I think it using the widgets Fanart background), I would like to hide this fanart.  I can see the option to hide fanart in the addon screen but I can't find the option to change hide fanart for the homescreen?   thanks
I am using multi image for my home backgrounds.
(2018-03-08, 06:08)TonyBirt Wrote: @Gade Thank you for the skin, beautiful and very functional.  Apologies If I can't explain this clearly.  When hovering over widget options (Internet archive rom launcher) on the home screen it changes the background (I think it using the widgets Fanart background), I would like to hide this fanart.  I can see the option to hide fanart in the addon screen but I can't find the option to change hide fanart for the homescreen?   thanks
I am using multi image for my home backgrounds.

Hi TonyBirt.

Thanks so much for all the kind words and support. I really appreciate it!

That's a good idea.

I have added a skin setting in
Skin Settings > Backgrounds > Widgets
to hide all widget backgrounds.

This will be available in the next official and development update for Kodi 17 and Kodi 18.
UPDATE: Rapier 11.2.1 is available through the official Kodi repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

The highlights are:
  • Latest game changes. Screenshots below.
    A volume button has been added to the Game Menu.
    The Video Filter dialog has been updated and a textbox has been added.
  • The fanart View Option setting now follows the library type: movies, tv shows, music, add-ons etc.
    This means you might have to enable or disable this setting again.
  • Updated script.globalsearch for Kodi 18.
    The script has been optimized and rewritten.
  • A skin setting has been added: Skin Settings > Backgrounds > Widgets > Hide all widget backgrounds
    Enabling this setting will hide the backgrounds for all home screen widgets, when they are focused.
  • The OSD subtitle button has been changed. Screenshot below.
    Clicking the button will now open up the Subtitle Settings dialog.
    All subtitle settings are moved to this new dialog.
  • All support for script.tvtunes (TV Tunes) and script.videoextras (VideoExtras) has been removed.
    The official add-on script.extras can be used instead of script.videoextras.
  • Complete removal of Audio DSP.
    Audio DSP has been completely removed from Kodi master, as it is unmaintained and not working properly.
    Let's hope someone reimplements it soon. Smile

FULL CHANGELOG
Code:
11.2.1 (3-April-18)
- Removed audio DSP.
- When playing music in party mode, Random and Repeat buttons are hidden or disabled.
- New default icons.
- Removed support for script.videoextras (use script.extras instead).
- Removed support for script.tvtunes.
- OSD subtitle changes for Kodi 18.
- Added skin setting in Backgrounds to hide all home screen widget backgrounds.
- Code cleanup after [url]https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/13651[/url]
- Updated keyboard dialog with latest changes.
- Updated script.globalsearch for Kodi 18.
- Removed view option: "Title on top bar".
- Changed PVR channel number label according to [url]https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/13069[/url].
- Added new functions to the presets dialog: clean library for movies, tv shows and music videos.
- Added LibreELEC and OpenELEC power button to "Reboot from internal".
- Added LibreELEC and OpenELEC power button "Reboot from internal" to presets dialog.
- Fanart view option setting now follows library type (movies, tv shows, music, add-ons etc.)
- Latest game changes.

Latest game changes
Game menu: a volume button has been added

Latest game changes
Video filter dialog: a textbox has been added and the dialog has been updated

OSD subtitle changes for Kodi 18
New subtitle settings dialog

ENJOY!
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 11.2.59 for Kodi 18 Leia1