• 11(current)
Release Rapier 11.2.59 for Kodi 18 Leia
I'm sorry, another question: I don't see any artist fanart in fullscreen music. When I select the artist in the Artists list I see a fanart, but in fullscreen music I just see a black background (and sometimes, when I switch back to Home, the karaoke text appears on top of Home, it looks like it takes some time to load and just loads at the wrong screen)

Nevermind, my problem was due to the incompatibility of the skin with Artist Slideshow, that had installed for a different skin. Disabling that add-on has solved the problem, I'll unistall it.
Though, now I have an high cpu problem, If I start reproducing music, as soon as I stop it from the Music Home widget, I get an infinite loop of Window Init (DialogSeekBar.xml), Window Deinit (DialogSeekBar.xml). Not sure what causes it, still investigating. It may be https://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/15673.
(2019-01-05, 12:56)Maboz Wrote: I'm sorry, another question: I don't see any artist fanart in fullscreen music. When I select the artist in the Artists list I see a fanart, but in fullscreen music I just see a black background (and sometimes, when I switch back to Home, the karaoke text appears on top of Home, it looks like it takes some time to load and just loads at the wrong screen)

Nevermind, my problem was due to the incompatibility of the skin with Artist Slideshow, that had installed for a different skin. Disabling that add-on has solved the problem, I'll unistall it.
Though, now I have an high cpu problem, If I start reproducing music, as soon as I stop it from the Music Home widget, I get an infinite loop of Window Init (DialogSeekBar.xml), Window Deinit (DialogSeekBar.xml). Not sure what causes it, still investigating. It may be https://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/15673.

The skin absolutely support the Artist Slidehow addon.
It works perfectly on all my machines.

What doesn't work for you with the addon? Did you configure the addon settings correctly?

The karaoke text being there when you switch to the home screen is probably because Kodi needs to exit the lyrics window first.
And it could hang for a bit before the addon is shut down.
I haven't experienced this myself though.
UPDATE: Rapier 11.2.26 is available through the official Kodi repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

The highlights are:
  • Support has been added for the add-on service.upnext. Screenshots below.
    Support has been removed for the deprecated add-on service.nextup.notification.
  • Support has been added for DTS-ES naming of video files.
    Read here how to properly name your video files.
  • Full user rating support has been added. Screenshots below.
    Go to Skin Settings > Media > General > Select rating.
    You can either select "Default" or "My rating".
  • New fullscreen video OSD menu has been added: Miscellaneous settings. Screenshot below.
    In this menu you can find settings for colour management and change the resolution.
  • Now that the Artwork Downloader add-on is not working properly anymore, more support has been added for the Artwork Beef add-on.
    This add-on has to be installed manually:
    Download rmrector's development repository and install it inside Kodi from zip.
    Once installed, navigate to:
    Add-ons > Install from repository > Rector Stuff > Program add-ons > Artwork Beef
  • Thumb and poster scaling have been improved to better support non 16:9 devices.
  • RDS Information have been updated and improved.
  • Audio CD support has been significantly improved.
  • More OSD buttons has been added to fullscreen live music.

Code:
11.2.26 (17-January-19)
- Improved audio CD support.
- Added more presets to the presets dialog (when creating custom categories and submenus).
- Prefer Artwork Beef add-on over Artwork Downloader add-on.
- Added new OSD menu with resolution settings.
- Fixes for star rating transparency.
- Bugfixes.
- Added skin setting for full user rating support.
- Added support for DTS-ES audio.
- Added icon for spoilers.
- Removed support of service.nextup.notification
- Added support for service.upnext
- Fix poster and thumb scaling throughout the skin.
- Added more OSD buttons to fullscreen live music.
- Updated RDS Info support.

Added skin setting for full user rating support

Added skin setting for full user rating support

Added support for service.upnext
Regular dialog - simple

Regular dialog - advanced

Still watching dialog - simple

Still watching dialog - advanced

Added new OSD menu with resolution settings

ENJOY!
Great job!
May I ask about updated translations; do you plan to update the strings.po in transifex, and import new localizations for Kodi 18 final release?I updated italian recently, but looks like there are new strings in the skin.
(2019-01-17, 19:18)Maboz Wrote: Great job!
May I ask about updated translations; do you plan to update the strings.po in transifex, and import new localizations for Kodi 18 final release?I updated italian recently, but looks like there are new strings in the skin.

Yeah, translations are not maintained very much at the moment.

Where did you update Italian?

The official Rapier translation project is not updated very often.
This is the most complete of the translation projects, but unfortunately I can't push or pull the translations myself.

My own Transifex project is difficult to keep up to date and handle translations, when the official one is still active.
I created it some time ago, when it seemed the official one had been abandoned. But I can see translations still are pushed and pulled once in a while.
(2019-01-17, 19:42)Gade Wrote: The official Rapier translation project is not updated very often.
This is the most complete of the translation projects, but unfortunately I can't push or pull the translations myself.

My own Transifex project is difficult to keep up to date and handle translations, when the official one is still active.
I created it some time ago, when it seemed the official one had been abandoned. But I can see translations still are pushed and pulled once in a while.
I used the second one, not sure where I found that link, I thought it was the right one, since it was updated in May. I guess I'll have to copy over to the other one.
(2019-01-17, 20:10)Maboz Wrote:
(2019-01-17, 19:42)Gade Wrote: The official Rapier translation project is not updated very often.

I used the second one, not sure where I found that link, I thought it was the right one, since it was updated in May. I guess I'll have to copy over to the other one.  

Yeah, i definately suggest using the official translation project.
At least until we know it's not maintained anymore for good.

And then we just have to hope translations are pushed and pulled soon.
Really, really nice skin. Question: Is it possible to show the video plot when pressing on pause?
Thanks
(2019-01-18, 08:13)Aaiemron Wrote: Really, really nice skin. Question: Is it possible to show the video plot when pressing on pause?
Thanks

Hi Aiemron.

Thanks for the kind words.

The plot is only available when you press "I" og "Information" on your remote/keyboard.
Or if you press the Information button on the OSD buttons.
(2019-01-18, 09:24)Gade Wrote:
(2019-01-18, 08:13)Aaiemron Wrote: Really, really nice skin. Question: Is it possible to show the video plot when pressing on pause?
Thanks

Hi Aiemron.

The plot is only available when you press "I" og "Information" on your remote/keyboard.

Yes I know, thank you. Maybe than it's possible to pause the video when pressing the "i" button?
(2019-01-18, 10:10)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2019-01-18, 09:24)Gade Wrote:
Thanks

Hi Aiemron.

Yes I know, thank you. Maybe than it's possible to pause the video when pressing the "i" button? 

That would be a Kodi core function then - and not a skin function.

And I bet most users would not prefer that (myself included). Smile
(2019-01-18, 11:39)Gade Wrote:
(2019-01-18, 09:24)Gade Wrote: Hi Aiemron.

Estuary mod has that option. But no problem. Just a question.
Thanks anyway
(2019-01-18, 09:24)Gade Wrote: Hi Aiemron.

Thanks anyway

Sorry double post
(2019-01-18, 14:30)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2019-01-18, 10:10)Aaiemron Wrote: Yes I know, thank you. Maybe than it's possible to pause the video when pressing the "i" button? 

Thanks anyway 

Are you sure?

Estuary Mod can pause the video when entering extended info windows, but not regular information.
(2019-01-18, 14:46)Gade Wrote:
(2019-01-18, 14:30)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2019-01-18, 11:39)Gade Wrote: That would be a Kodi core function then - and not a skin function.

Thanks anyway 

Are you sure?

Estuary Mod can pause the video when entering extended info windows, but not regular information.

When jou press on "i" "while playing a video., the movie pauses and then you see the regular info and the plot
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 11.2.59 for Kodi 18 Leia1