• 16(current)
Release Rapier 11.2.59 for Kodi 18 Leia
Thank you @Gade! That works perfectly! Is it possible to make hiding the busy dialog an option in the GUI (ie, Default, Off During Fullscreen Playback, Always Off)? Or if I set DialogBusy.xml to be read-only, would that be problematic for skin updates?
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
(2019-04-22, 07:57)MidnightWatcher Wrote: Thank you @Gade! That works perfectly! Is it possible to make hiding the busy dialog an option in the GUI (ie, Default, Off During Fullscreen Playback, Always Off)? Or if I set DialogBusy.xml to be read-only, would that be problematic for skin updates?

Glad to help.

I don't think permanently hiding the busy dialog in a skin setting is a good idea, as many of Kodi's features use that dialog.

Setting the dialog to read-only will prevent the dialog from future updates.
And it might conflict with skin updates, which might fail.
Ok noted. Is there a way by chance to delay the busy dialog so that it'll wait, say, two seconds before showing on screen? I thought there used to be a way to do this. Worst case is I can just disable automatic updates for the skin and do them manually after updates are available so that I'll know I then need to update DialogBusy.xml.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
I notice that this skin supports the "IMDB Update" plugin, but that has to be installed manually.  I've tried and tried to get that thing installed, but it's just not working.  Looks like it hasn't been touched in several years either.  Is there another plugin that I can use that does the same thing that Rapier integrates with?
@Spazholio

You could try this add-on... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316342

I use it and it works fine. Use the 3.5.1 version. The 4.0.0 version has some flaws if you use dvd or absolute ordering.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-05-04, 02:17)Karellen Wrote: @Spazholio

I use it and it works fine. Use the 3.5.1 version. The 4.0.0 version has some flaws if you use dvd or absolute ordering.
Excellent, thanks.  I'll give it a try later on.
(2019-04-22, 19:17)MidnightWatcher Wrote: Ok noted. Is there a way by chance to delay the busy dialog so that it'll wait, say, two seconds before showing on screen? I thought there used to be a way to do this.

I haven't tested this, but I guess you can a delay to the dialog.

Replace line 14 in DialogBusy.xml with:
Code:
<animation type="WindowOpen">
    <effect type="fade" end="100" time="225" delay="2000"/>
    <effect type="slide" start="0,-15" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="out" delay="2000"/>
</animation>
<animation type="WindowClose">
    <effect type="fade" end="0" time="325" />
    <effect type="slide" end="0,-15" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="out"/>
</animation>

<animation type="Visible">
    <effect type="fade" end="100" time="225" delay="2000"/>
    <effect type="slide" start="0,-15" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="out" delay="2000"/>
</animation>
<animation type="Hidden">
    <effect type="fade" end="0" time="325" />
    <effect type="slide" end="0,-15" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="out"/>
</animation>
(2019-05-04, 02:17)Karellen Wrote: @Spazholio

Great!

Thanks for the info.

I'll switch to that add-on as well.
Great. Thanks @Gade

I am sure @axlt2002 will be happy to hear that.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Anyone using the fanart view?

I think it's ugly and would like to get rid of it to improve performance.
UPDATE: Rapier 11.2.44 is available through the official Kodi repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

The highlights are:
  • Updated PVR timers window with more info and better design. Screenshot below.
  • A View Option setting for channel icons in PVR timers window has been added.
    This is similar to the button in the guide window and will toggle channel icons or channel labels.
  • A skin setting to disable scrollbar trailer playback has been added.
    This setting will disable the playback of trailers when moving right or down from a scrollbar inside the video libraries.
  • An "Information" button has been added to the context menu of program windows.
  • Major code cleanup to improve performance.
    Certain view types and animations has been improved.

Code:
11.2.44 (22-July-19)
- Cleanup using expressions.
- Fixed navigation from home button in PVR information window.
- Cleanup Home window code.
- Minor improvements of PVR group manager dialog.
- Added "Information" button to context menu when running programs.
- Code cleanup on certain view types and animations.
- Bugfixing.
- Added skin setting to disable scrollbar trailer playback.
- Added DefaultBluray.png icon.
- Fixed no background in PVR information window when accessed from home window.
- Added View Option setting for channel icons in PVR timers window.
- Updated PVR timers window with more info and better design.
- Bugfixing.

Updated PVR timers window with more info and better design

ENJOY!
Thanks! The best keeps on getting better!
Hi @Gade, is there a way to only view (or only hide) 4K titles? I'm purchasing a lot of 4K movies and I'm adding them to my server, but would like to view lists in my library that are 4K only, or lists that are 1080p (or less) only. Since I'm adding both the 1080p Blurays as well as the 4K versions to my server, I'm getting a doubling of these titles on the list since it shows everything.
Smart Playlists can be your Solution. Just Add Resulution  minimum 1 and max 1081 for only 1080p material and minumum 1081 for 4k material Smile
@MidnightWatcher

A side note. Upcoming for v19... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337992
My Signature
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 11.2.59 for Kodi 18 Leia1