"Recently Added" sub-menu on Home screen is missing in Kodi 17
(2017-03-02, 18:01)Hitcher Wrote: No need to use the node editor if you install a master nightly build.

Don't know if "Recently Added" displays, for example, the last 20 titles added, or if it, for example, displays however many titles added within the last 60 days.

Whatever way it works, is there a way to modify it so it displays more, or goes back further in time?
I am running Kodi 17.0 Git:a10c504 on LibreELEC 8.0.

I tried to re-order the "Recently Added" home screen buttons in Library Node Editor, but the "Recently Added" buttons have not returned to the home screen, even after a KODI restart.

(2017-03-14, 20:54)DugieHowsa Wrote: I am running Kodi 17.0 Git:a10c504 on LibreELEC 8.0.

I tried to re-order the "Recently Added" home screen buttons in Library Node Editor, but the "Recently Added" buttons have not returned to the home screen, even after a KODI restart.

I figured it out. It was the "Flatten Hierarchy" setting that was causing my problem.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2493101

Once I toggled it, I was able to get the Library Node Editor to display the proper options and I could make the necessary changes.

Sadly 'recently added' is still missing in 17.1 Sad
yeah that worked a treat
Thanks, Library Node Editor worked a treat Moving it to the first spot on menu list

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Recently Added" sub-menu on Home screen is missing in Kodi 170