Problem with MQ7 v1.4 and Music Videos\Concerts
Just found an issue, that is bugging me, with Music Videos.

1. In Aeon MQ7, I have Music Videos in place of Concerts (but renamed it the Music Videos on the Home screen). When clicking on said screen, it takes me to a view of Music Videos that lists them in Alphabetical order. Now if I play any of these Music Videos, there is a 15-30 Second delay, where nothing happens, and no buttons on the remote do anything. But If I wait long enough, the Music Video will start to play, and buttons on the remote work again.

Now, instead of using the Home screen Music Videos button, if I pull up the sub-menu (drop down) list under Music Videos, and select the Concerts\Artists view, and play a Music Video, it starts up almost instantly, and all the buttons on the remote work normally.

I am not sure, if this is a problem with Aeon MQ7, a Script that Aeon MQ7 uses (to generate said Alphabetical list), or an issue with Kodi 16.1 that might be fixed in Kodi 17.

2. When using the Music Videos Alphabetical list (with the problem above), and I scroll through the various Music Videos, I get a nice display of the Artists Poster (folder.jpg), and the background is the Artists Fanart (fanart.jpg). However, when I view Music Videos using the sub-menu Concerts\Artists, only rarely do I see the Artists Poster displayed, and never is the background (Fanart) displayed. Is this a known issue, and can it be fixed?

As some additional info, I am running Kodi 16.1 on both Windows 10 based (Intel Nuc's) and Android based (Nvidia Shield TV's) devices. They both display the same issues as listed above. All my videos and music are stored on a FreeNAS server, and every Music Video Artist folder has a corresponding Music folder of that Artist as well. All Music has been tagged with MusicBrinz and is ID3v2.4, and artwork, artist.nfo, and album.nfo files has been downloaded into the individual Artists folder using MediaElch. These imaged (folder.jpg, fanart.jpg), are then copied to the Music Video Artist folder (of the same name).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with MQ7 v1.4 and Music Videos\Concerts0