Android Confluence theme - fiding it!
I run my kodi 16.1 on my Tronsmart Android box from a 16GB SD Card, that I leave in the slot, as my kodi library is around the 6-8GB mark, it leaves more free space for downloads on the box itself, so I can transfer it to my USB drive.

I have followed a couple of guides on how to customise the theme, but I can't find it in any of the locations the guides usually say to look.
I've look in the kodi folders on both the android box and on the SD card, which is where I think it's most likely to be in.

But I still can't find it, so I can edit it the way I'd like to.

I know there are many themes out there that have these customisations built into them, but they often seem to run much slower than the confluence theme on my android boxes, so I would much rather stick with the confluence theme and just and a couple of changes.

The changes I'd like to make are:

1. I would like to add "Tags" to the sub menu of the "Movie" menu, rather than having it in my favourites.
2. I would like to add my own menu item for my home videos, and I could look at using my own scrapper for the information I would write myself.
3. I would like to remove duplicate sources from my library. For example, when I go to "System/File Manager" there are 2 udisk0 entries, but only one of them works (I think this is from restarting the box and it mounting USB drives in a different order then normal, but it's still annoying) I have looked in my sources.xml file and these udisk0 entries are not in there more than once.

I would also like to be able to add my own type to kodi, so when I choose a folder, I can choose the type of content in that folder.

Any useful tips and advice would be appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence theme - fiding it!0