Release FunimationNOW
Ok, I've just wiped my kodi as I had other addon's on there.

Be some time until I test it, let you know
ok uninstalled Kodi, reinstalled Funimation and Kodi crashed. Just took me to the home screen i.e. my shield home screen
Hi Protocol-X

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1wo9gt76pfkiq...JH59a?dl=0

Please see these images from the my Funimation app. It crashed once but for now it's allowed me to select stuff. The Font is minuscule everywhere.

01 Image shows me nothing after selecting an Anime, No episodes, No 'Start where you left off' option but loads of White space.

02 Image shows - There is an invisible Box (You can't see this box in Image 01), after playing around trying to select it like 6 times, it finally let me highlight the box.

03 Image Shows - After selecting the Grey Box, It just loads up another anime but this time it shows me episodes but see how small the font is. I have 50" TV and that image was taken from 70-80cm. So sitting like 2 meters away I won't be able to see anything.

Please can you kindly fix this.

Thank you, much appreciated.
Protocol-X,

Anything?

Thanks
(2017-03-05, 18:27)desibuoy Wrote: Protocol-X,

Anything?

Thanks

Hi, I really need to see your log files . That error, is most likely a rating bug. If you click on the stars to rate the show it might go away. You don't have to do it for every show. Just 1. .
Hi,

What about the other issues in the images and the font being so tiny, no episode list etc? Can you tell me how to export my Log file?

Thanks
I've tried installing FunimationNow multiple times, fresh installs on my odroid c2.

It used to work great, now with this update I cannot enter my login credentials Sad
Any idea why I can't get it to run on kodi 17.3. Every time I try and run it, the splash animation goes and the a white screen followed by a black screen before being kicked out of kodi completely.
(2017-06-19, 04:54)Lyonidas Wrote: Any idea why I can't get it to run on kodi 17.3. Every time I try and run it, the splash animation goes and the a white screen followed by a black screen before being kicked out of kodi completely.

Having the same issue.
(2017-09-05, 10:27)rocketcat Wrote:
(2017-06-19, 04:54)Lyonidas Wrote: Any idea why I can't get it to run on kodi 17.3. Every time I try and run it, the splash animation goes and the a white screen followed by a black screen before being kicked out of kodi completely.

Having the same issue.

same here.

here is log report on that issue

https://pastebin.com/EyF5QbqD
Please do not post log snippets here. It boasts the forum database unnecessarily, misses most of the useful information and is hard to work with.

Gather a full debug log (wiki), upload it to PasteBin.com and supply the link they will give you here instead.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Crash once you try to login , fresh install of kodi on Shield .  Working on any pc , but not any android tv box i have .
(2017-09-05, 10:27)rocketcat Wrote:

Having the same issue.

Not fixed
Does this work now? Is there another if not? Or should I just bite the bullet and use FireStick or whatever?
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
I was able to use this plugin for a few days before it suddenly stopped playing videos. Now it does nothing when I select an episode. I also keep getting notifications that say "Internal Server Error. Using cached data if it exists," although this occurred even before videos stopped playing. Is there something that I can do to fix it? Is there some alternative available that will let me watch shows from Funimation with my subscription? I have a Raspberry Pi 3, and Kodi 18.9 Leia on LibreElec 9.2.7 with widevine.

I have tried rebooting my Raspberry Pi, uninstalling and reinstalling the add-on, clearing my user data from the add-on, resetting LibreElec, and reinstalling LibreElec.

Here's a log of my Raspberry Pi booting up and me trying to play an episode in Funimation Now: lobomuripo (paste)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FunimationNOW0